Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And Story in Thailand Kyu Jong & Young Saeng Promo Vid

Much thanks to Hyuniversal0606 for the tweet and to xjylpb for uploading in YT. English translation available below. Thanks to Mel of Hyuniversal0606!

December 11 is the date for Kyu Jong and Young Saeng fan meeting in Thailand!




English Translation
courtesy of Mel@Hyuniversal0606

Please repost with full credits

YS: Sawasdee Krub, Young Saeng Krub (Hello, this is YS)

KJ: Kyu Jong Krub (This is Kyu Jong)

YS: Anyoung hasaeyo, we’re going to meet Thai fans very soon after haven’t seen all of you for so long. I am very happy to hear that Thai fans have prepared a very warmth welcome for the two of us. But… when is the fanmeet again?

KJ: The Fanmeet will be on December 11th and I hope everybody will come to join us and make this fanmeeting memorable together. I’m counting down to meet everyone soon. Goodbye ^^

And Story in Thailand Kyu Jong & Young Thailand
Show date : December 11, 2010
Show time : 18.00 - 20.00 Hrs
Venue : Royal Paragon Hall 3 @ Siam Paragon
Ticket Price : 4,500 / 3,500 / 1,500 / 900 Baht

9 comments:

BLo_oM Li_oN said...

Liezle ^^,

Translation is in my blog but I just put it down here ^^

Credit clip: xjylpb @YT (Uploader)
English Translation: Mel@Hyuniversal0606
Please repost with full credits

YS: Sawasdee Krub, Young Saeng Krub (Hello, this is YS)

KJ: Kyu Jong Krub (This is Kyu Jong)

YS: Anyoung hasaeyo, we’re going to meet Thai fans very soon after haven’t seen all of you for so long. I am very happy to hear that Thai fans have prepared a very warmth welcome for the two of us. But… when is the fanmeet again?

KJ: The Fanmeet will be on December 11th and I hope everybody will come to join us and make this fanmeeting memorable together. I’m counting down to meet everyone soon. Goodbye ^^

Mel ^^

liezle said...

Super thanks Mel! I'm envious... you'll get to see HJL in SG then YS and KJ after one week.

Btw, hope you got my email yesterday.

always,
liezle

Anonymous said...

Good luck to both for a successful fan meeting. Those two are so nice and sweet. I miss seeing them with leader.

Anonymous said...

thanks, mel and liezle.

wow, i really like Young Saeng's new hair! it looks very good on him. ^_^ not too long/short or straight/curly, just right. he looks young and handsome. <3
and so does Kyu Jong, of course! they're looking refreshed and happy. i'm glad. can't wait to see footage from their fanmeets!

Anonymous said...

aigoo...aigoo...shy prince still shy and sweet kyu still sweet...my two favourite darling boys(men)

Anonymous said...

Dang I have finished my final test at that time but no way my parents would let me fly to thailand to attend their fanmeet!!!
I can just wish the best for them TT TT
Can they go to indonesia?? Please, please!? At least singapore!!

Chara said...

Muhahahah.... This Youngsaeng guy is making me smile so brightly again. Just wanted to hug this cutie.^^

zin zin said...

dear liezle!!!
Your title had a mistake about Young Saeng's name.
+.+~~~

Anonymous said...

Not sure about kyu, but saengie does seem shy in front of the camera again. It's been a long break huh? But I guess it did them good, because both of them looks so fresh and healthy now. Saengie looks a bit like the shy prince of their debut days, probably because of his hairstyle and his shyness...Kyu seems more or less the same as before :)