Monday, November 22, 2010

Message of Hyun Joong for Sports Khan

Sports Khan had the privileged of interviewing Hyun Joong a few days ago and it came out today. The interview can be found HERE.

After the interview he left a message for Sports Khan and here's the video message. Thanks to iamsom for tweeting and to leenongkan2 for uploading in YT.



Just to complete [though the article is just an extract] this post. Let me share with you extract of from the interviewby Sports Khan to Hyun Joong and the photos they've released on their portal.


I just want to be a half of Bae Yong Joon.
Sports Khan: 2010, 11/22, 09:00:00
Korean to English translation by Suehan / Suehan's BYJ Blog

Bae Yong Joon greatly influenced me to change my agent. People call me “Post Bae Yong Joon”. I like to hear that. I have to be similar to him, so I can be better than him. I wish I could be just half of him. I think I’m about 25% of him. Anyway, I think I look like him too.

A while ago when I visited China, a fan asked him if I was Bae Yong Joon. She requested my autograph but I refused. She insisted by saying that I was Bae Yong Joon and told me not to lie. I couldn’t take off my sunglasses and I felt pressured. Would it be strange to say, “I’m not Bae Yong Joon, I’m Kim Hyun Joon.”? I didn’t end up giving her my authograph; it bothers me to know that I may have discouraged one of Bae Yong Joon’s fans. I didn’t tell Bae Yong Joon about this story. (smile)

And here are the photos...








4 comments:

Joyce Choong said...

So modest of him. I wonder what Yonsama would react to it ... just a smile or dongsaeng, you should have signed and make the fan happy ... ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

......i like your attitude so honest KHJ keep it up !

Anonymous said...

.....and BYJ be proud of you KHJ for being honest i like you with a warm heart keep it up again!

Anonymous said...

I love and trust on every word khj says. will support you till the end, my dearest.