Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hyun Joong talks about Bae Young Joon #2

Here's another set of extracted articles of Hyun Joong talking about Bae Yong Joon. With so many news that came out yesterday, I can't honestly track which has been translated and not translated.

Anyway, much thanks again to Suehan for doing this. In Bae community, we always love hearing someone talk about Yong Joong as we rarely hear/read something about the man himself. Amongst Yong Joon's friends I think Hyun Joong has revealed quite a lot about YJ in his last interviews. ^^

I won't say much about the YJ-HJ friendship as I believe all of you already know how I feel about this. But I just have to say this one, from reading all the interviews yesterday, I think that somehow YJ has already influenced HJ a bit. With that, I hope soon that HJ will influence YJ to be more relaxed and outgoing. ^^

Btw, if you missed the first part the Suehan translated you may click HERE.

***

[Extracted News]From Kim Hyun Joong’s interview. (2)
Korean to English translation by Suehan / Suehan's BYJ Blog


1. TV Daily 2010-11-22 09:06


“I’m not a Hallyu star yet. It is a great deal to say it that way. I’m just preparing for it. It’s true that Yong Joon hyeong helps me a lot. People think that we talk about special matters, but we just talk about our average daily lives. It seems that we talked until about 1:00 am yesterday."

Meeting between Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong. There will be many excited fans when they hear about the meeting between them. But they have not made any public appearances yet. “It’s really strange. Because we do not go to special places but we go to the café where everybody goes. I thought the pictures would have been posted on the internet, but it never happened. It’s weird. Isn’t it?”

http://news.nate.com/view/20101122n03822


2. Sports World 2010-11-22 11:58


Kim Hyun Joong, who is the closest friend of Bae Yong Joon, said that Bae Yong Joon doesn’t have any plans for marriage yet. He said, “We frankly talk about lots of private matters. Whenever hyong has a chance, he pressures me to introduce him to a girl. But I feel helpless because even I don’t have a girl friend. He only bought the house, but I could feel his great popularity again from the marriage rumors.” He also said that “If Yong Joon hyeong marries; he will release the news to media in advance due to his position. I don’t think you will hear the news regarding his marriage soon, since he doesn’t have a girl friend.”

http://news.nate.com/view/20101122n09409


3. Ilgan Sports 2010-11-22 10:08


-Can you remember any of the gifts you have received from Bae Yong Joon?

"I got Puer Tea from him. He said that it was a good one.”

http://news.nate.com/view/20101122n04840


4. JTN 2010-11-22 9:01:15 am


Kim Hyun Joong called Bae Yong Joon a good adviser and reliable senior. Right after the first episode of “Mischievous Kiss” aired, he received a text message from Bae Yong Joon saying, “Don’t stick to the viewing rates too much.”

“Hyeong advises me a lot. Regarding acting, he said, “Work comfortably to be a seasoned actor because burden produces only burden. He also said, “It is important to show the development process.” And it encouraged me a lot. His advice about the donation from the profits to the society also influenced me a lot. He advised me, “Don’t be shy or embarrassed when you help someone.”

http://www.jtn.co.kr/v2/realnews_view.asp?idx=384094

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

many thanks to suehan again!
wonder how BYJ feels about HJL talking about his private life like that? XD;
so glad HJL has such a great hyung and mentor.

Anonymous said...

Wow! When it pours, it really pours! So much KHJ news I can't keep up anymore...not that I'm complaining..hehe! I love all the interviews and pics. KHJ is so honest ( spilling out the beans on BYJ's life..lol!) and 4D. He is such an intriguing guy that he always keeps me anticipating what he will do next be it singing or acting.

Anonymous said...

KHJ seems to be very talkative nowadays . But that is good instead of hearing news about him from so -and so .

He sounds like he is now BYJ press release officer LOl.

alexanne said...

I'm not surprised at all...I knew that there would come a day that BYJ would spot an X-factor in KHJ. I'm glad that he can pass the ropes to him (KHJ). I like this young man..and he will certainly go far with his looks and talent.
I also would like to see them work in a video, drama or movie very soon..that would be nice. Hmmm..suddenly Drops of God came to my mind..KHJ could've played the nice fella..opposite the bad guy, BYJ..ahhh..so much so for wishing badly..just want to see them perform together would be a great treat..SHOOT MYSELF!!BANG!!
Too bad..both good looking fellas are very much single and available!
Life isn't fair!! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

lol lol lol so two the most desirable guys in Korea can't find girlfriends :-P