Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jung Min @ the afternoon filming @ Pattaya Beach 01.17.10

Hyuniversal0606 has tweeted the last batch of photos of Jung Min at the pool with other idols. Do check the last three photos that I posted HERE.

As I am about to end my day, let me post these last set of photos I have parked on my draft.
This set of photos were taken yesterday afternoon at the filming site at Pattaya Beach. I believe this s the first shooting of the day for the SBS Lunar New Year Special. As you can see from the photo Jung Min is dancing. There were also photos tweeted on Twitter of Jung Min and another girl idol dancing. Anyway, hope we could see more photos of this later and will get to know who Jung Min is dancing with.

Much thanks again to the shutterbug of Hyuniversal06o6 for the photos as well as the real-time live reporting over at Pattaya Beach.

Btw, just before the admins of Hyuniversal0606 signed off, one of them tweeted that the Thai production team (who doesn't know Jung Min) is amazed at Jung Min's friendliness as he keeps on smiling and waving to the people around. Yah, that's our Park Jung Min the mood maker. ^_^



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice of Hyuniversal0606 to take and share JungMin's pictures, even thought they are dedicated leader's fan club.
He looks like he's having a good time there. Thanks for sharing