Thursday, January 20, 2011

[HQ Vid + Screencaps] Park Jung Min Not Alone MV is OUT!

I am shoving this up to since I included screencaps from the HD vid and d/l links for the captures. Thanks to Imane!

***

FINALLY, I have successfully downloaded Jung Min's songs in SORIBADA will do more on the next days. ^_^. If you need help to download legally please DO NOT HESITATE to ask how. You can download all songs HERE for only 7,000 (for one month or 40 downloads).

***

It's past 12MN in Korea and Jung Min's MV is out!

Thanks to roxy for the tip on keitawingsmin YT channel.

As we can't get to Jung Min's Korean Official Board (parkjungmin.net) the to watch the MV above TS are so nice to give me this link for you to watch. Thanks!



***

And I am shoving here captures from the MV which Imane posted together with the d/l link for the pix. Thanks Imane.

click to enlarge




















credit Kworld addicted blog

Download all 103 caps here:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

one word, DAEBAK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's all over YT!! and I loved it!

Anonymous said...

i wanna see his live performance especially him doing those round jumps!

Anonymous said...

When Jung Min stated that a solo album was going to be his first major individual project I worried since his musical style seemed to be the least known.

When I found it was going to be released the same day as Big Bang's Seung Ri I worried whether he could compete against such a large fanbase.

But I shouldn't have worried. The song is amazing, the concept is beautiful and meaningful. He's done a wonderful job and I'm glad to see that it's doing so well.

P.S. I've read several comments on other sites stating that they didn't know much about SS501 before but they were fans now. There's no better compliment I think he can get than that. He's made himself, the other members and all of Triple S proud.

Anonymous said...

Park charisma you ROCK!!!!!

QQcar said...

i wonder why the author deleted some comments on this thread? in that case she might as well set the moderation on. it seems that you cant tolerate personal opinions about stuff and people talking negatively about the boys? then set the comment moderation on seriously!

liezle said...

Hello QQcar.

Which comments are you referring too may I know? because I have reasons why I delete. Comments that I delete are comments that most of the times trigger debates and misunderstanding which are endless and affects most of my readers.

Thank you.

~liezle

Lisa said...

I LOVE THE SONG ^^
am a lover for rock and ballad and SS501 songs!!!!!
cant wait to see his LIVE performance today ... AHHHHH
I downloaded @ Soribada already .. gosh gosh .... cant hide my excitment at all
"Tom" fighting! SS501 fighting! TripleS FIGHTING!!!

qwerty said...

This background, everything just reminds me of LOVE YA.

I miss the 5 boys so bad.

Anonymous said...

DAEBAK!!
This music genre is really suitable with his voice..
aaah it's difficult writing another compliments, too much!!
it's just too great!!

I love this song and the mv..

Anonymous said...

I like the song, it looks like he might be taking up where ss501 left off with the S&M look. I like it. The performance room looks like the same room Lenny Kravitz used for the Are You Gonna Go My Way video.