Monday, January 17, 2011

Surge of Pix of Jung Min @ Suvarnabhumi Airport 01.17.10 by OnlyMin

I believe that I am so late in posting this set of photos from OnlyMin. Anyway, I still hope that you'll enjoy viewing these photos. I added HERE Mediafire link for you guys to be able to download all the 28 pix from the shutterbug of OnlyMin.

After you finished viewing and saving the pix, check the end my next post as I will write what is currently happening at Pattaya beach where the SBS Luna New Year Special is being filmed. ^^





























2 comments:

Felicia said...

jungmin looks so skinny now! he actually looked ok in the past i dunno why they made him lose 10kg. if he's so skinny on photos i cant imagine how he would look like in real :-O

Anonymous said...

totally agree with felicia!

i really wonder where he lost the 10 kg because he wasn't fat at all.
he must weight around 55 kg now which is way to skinny for a tall person like him!!!