Friday, February 04, 2011

[Article] Fans are in conctrol of Jung Min's hand

Last of the three articles from Ode's blog. So much to read about Jung Min, yah? And I believe there are more to come as we'll get to see him much in more show then he'll be starting his fan meetings abroad.

***


[Trans] "Overseas+Domestic fans are in the control of my hand" -- 【Country-Citizen Mindset】
Source : TVDaily
Korean to English translation by Ode / SS501ode.blogspot.com


Isn't it just so true that celebrities survive onwards and forward with the love from fans. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that Park Jungmin is now so slated with all these love from his domestic and, of course, foreign fans.

He's well-known for his unusually good relation with his fans.

To this, Park Jungmin explains, "It's a way to show my gratitude to my fans. Shall I put it as 'the country-citizen mindset'* then?", as he tossed a nostril to that. "I don't think I'm the kind of celebrity who tends to every single fan out there. However I really work hard to show my gratitude to fans who like me as a sole individual".

"I don't find it a need to show formalities towards fans. It's a must to express my thanks to people who have come to see me. Though there are also somewhat less-pleasant fans at times too, I come to think of it as another form of fans' love", as he flaunted his extraordinary love for fans.

However... "Anti-fans are but simply anti-fans. I do monitoring, and sometimes when I look at comments and sees the comments of anti-fans, I feel stressed. But now, I no longer find a need to think too much about these comments". With that, he shows his seasoned efforts in tackling with such issues.

The infinite affection for Park Jungmin isn't domestically only but also in overseas, and that's quite something. He has plans to release an album in Japan soon and also do a drama in Taiwan and also release an album there, as he will soon find his way to overseas fans.

Indeed, the Jack-of-all-trades Park Jungmin is obviously going to capture the hearts of all overseas fans with his attempts to challenge acting over the seas. He may have experience in musicals already and so worries for acting will be less crude but still, he has his worries. We all hope to transform into hanryu star Park Jungmin who has broken through SS501's corral and does his country proud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a hot photo. *_*
thanks for the trans, ode! nice article. i love Jung Min and his infinite love for his fans. King of Fanservice <3. looking forward to his overseas albums and dramas!

sinthia said...

Yeah, I have to say he is right, he has me under his control! xD
Jung Min is just so lovely, I don't see way to people doesn't love him. For me is just impossible don't like him! Till now I only know two celebrities whom are so thoughtful with fans, an Latin America actress called Angelica Vale and him, both are so kind to fans!
I think JM deserves a lot of love,because he gives us many happy moments and plus he's a very grateful man, that knows how to show his gratitude.