Sunday, February 06, 2011

Funny Jung Min Incident @ Music Core 02.04.11

Holy crap this is hilarious and I can imagine Jung Min doing it!

Much thanks to Ode for sharing this fan account on her blog.

Jung Min, you never seize to amaze us.

***
Interesting Hilarious Incident @ Music Core recording 5/FEB

shared in chinese by catcat@park-jung-min.com
lifted from the blog of Ode / SS501Ode.blogspot.com


A netizen shared this when she went to watch Music Core recording yesterday (5 feb)

Went for the recording venue for Music Core
I'm personally not a fan of Park Jungmin, but the last time I saw him in Beijing, I've since felt him to be an interesting person
When I saw him at the venue this time, I thought his body shape truly carried the 'Prince' disposition
Even my friends who went with me agreed that: he dresses alot like a 'Prince'.

He's really nice to fans, the moment he appeared, he waved hands non-stop and kept smiling; really friendly.
But the most interesting matter happened when recording ended.
It was when his car drove out from the carpark.
At that time many fans were at the exit of the carpark, and when Jungmin's car drove out, was sitting at the passenger seat, and his car's window was totally pulled down.
In his hands was the loud-hailing speaker (those radio kinda ones), and he used that to greet the fans outside the car.
Hoolala-ing~ and then a horde of fans holding green balloons all started giving chase!!!!
...I think back again, and finds this Park Jungmin really too interesting.

7 comments:

Bee said...

Indeed Park Jung Min is so funny and cute!

doris said...

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS MAN! MY 501% FAN-SERVICE MASTER <333

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's so mal and only mal that's why we can't stop loving you

sinthia said...

hahahahaha My sweet mal, that's why I love him so much, never stop showing friendliness to fans.
There are any video of this moment?

Anonymous said...

I do hope they have a video footage of this!! Hahaha! That's indeed our mal! Very original and very good fan service!:D

abby said...

hope somebody captured it on video...love him!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha classic Jung Min! XD crazy, funny, spontaneous, loving fanservice. i love this guy so much. <3