Monday, February 07, 2011

New Pix of Jung Min from SPN (plus snippets from interview)

Another new set of photos and articles of Jung Min came out today SPN.

Here are some interesting items that can be found in the article which Ode shared again on her blog. Thanks much!

I posted on Ode's blog that I am happy that member's going solo seems to be a fulfillment of their personal goals. Like in the case of HJB, he's able to buy last year a house for his mom. This year, Jung Min's goal is to buy a house too which I believe is not far fetch. I wish that Kyu Jong and Young Saeng will also be able to realize this dream.

2011 for Jung Min...

2011 to him, is very special in many ways. 2011 is the Year of Rabbit, which happens to be his year as he was born in year 1987, which is why his anticipation for the year turns out unusually high. And seemingly, he has had taken a pry into fortune with Tiger-Fate and Tarot cards. According to the Tiger-Fate, it was predicted that his cash-flow status will be a big jackpot this year.

PJM's Love life and Ideal Girl ...


If so, what about his love-life fortune? We asked about that question carefully. Instead of Jungmin answering, it was the people around him who complained to that, "Because of Jungmin we can't even date a lover".

"I don't have a girlfriend that's why people around me can't date too. I'll feel jealous since they're beside me all the time isn't it. Very selfish right? (laughs)"

So, what is his ideal type like, as we asked.

"I like one who's fond of me. I'm very coward by nature, so I can't make dashes (confessions) easily because I often think 'What if I get rejected???'... That's why if she likes me, I'll then grow to have concern and liking for her as time goes by. I don't start liking someone first".

PJM's Goal for 2011...


There's another target that Park Jungmin has for the year, and that is to move to a good home. He's thinking of moving out from where he's living in now; an apartment located near Kangnam-gu. And because of that, his hobby recently is to go shopping for interior home-items.

"The tenant of the house asked for the rental deposits first so I might as well just move out. That explains why I recently develop interest for interior items, especially things like furnitures, I have alot of desire for those. I just like those kinda pleasant items these days".

PJM's dream...

Last but not least, we asked him about his dream.

"I want to become an true, genuine artist who is able to act with his heart, and sings with his heart. Please just anticipate Park Jungmin's dynamic moves for the year".














Also today, a long interview from Hankooki came out with this new photo. If there's someone who wants to read it and do translation click HERE.

The interview talks about his album, solo career, SS501, the comeback stage of SS501, most obvious changes he has since he started going solo and more.

2 comments:

white said...

woah! love the last pic!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, love all the pics. he's looking very natural and charismatic. <3

thanks for sharing the tidbits, ode & liezle! i already think JM is a real talented artist (that's why i love SS501, they're so genuine, no matter what they do, it's from the heart), but i can't wait to see more acting and singing from Jung Min. :D