Thursday, October 22, 2009

SS501 pix by Shangrila

Before I start to post the photos that I just saw on SS601.com, I just would like to inform you guys that the Music Bank performance of SS501 this coming Friday will not happen. I was actually inform yesterday about this by Ji Yeon but forgot to let you know. Instead of MuBank KBS will be featuring basebhall.

Anyway, we'll get to seem them on Saturday at Music Core and Inkigayo. And we are lucky the we might just see some videos and photos of their show in Incheon [as reported here in Seoul]. Also on Wednesday, SS501 will be recording their guesting to Kim Jung Eun's 'Chocolate'. I don't know when the airing since I don't watch 'Chocolate' unless one of my fave idols is appearing.

Alright, now here are the photos of SS501 at their Persona in Taiwan. These wonderfully taken photos are from Shangrila4u.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liezle, thanks for sharing pictures from Shangrila4u....the photos are clear (definetely worth saving!)

also thanks for the update...hope to watch the videos soon on their various tv promotions.... (A)

Anonymous said...

any idea why their performance at Music Bank's not going on..??i really want to know....because in my country i can only watch music bank n not music core..please reply.....
and thanks for the pics...

liezle said...

hi Anonymous! the performance is Music Bank was canceled bec of baseball game. but according to my friend they will be in MuBank next Friday.

~liezle