Wednesday, October 21, 2009

'Warning' [members back view] ^^

Much much thanks to shirbogurl21 for uploading on her YT SS501's intro and 'Warning' performance. We've seen several version of 'Warning' during the Persona in Taiwan but this one is special to me since while Shirley is recording this, I was on her mind. Hee, can you guess why? Watch...

Note from shirbogurl21 first.

"I'm sorry for the shakiness and everything. with the stage so high and strict restriction on recording, they were eyeing me and i still kept recording one way or another. either hiding it behind Spring or using my poster to cover the viewing screen."





It's confirmed, amongst the five members Jung Min has the most well rounded rear and his thighs are sexy. ^_^

Thanks Shirley for this buttvid. ^^

No comments: