Monday, October 19, 2009

sweet kyu jong left a message

Kyu Jong left a message on DSP website just when he arrived in Seoul from the Persona in Taiwan. Ji Yeon [whom I finally met last Friday ^^ we went to Lotte World and she is so accommodating] sent me a translation of the message and I'm sharing it with you. Thanks Ji Yeon!

Kyu Jong's Message on DSP Website
Korean to English translation by Ji Yeon

2009-10-18 9:08:04

I came back! UHaHa (laughing)
Hi, Hello! We finished gorgeous concert well
and we, five members returned!!
As I expected... I am delightful to appear on the stage... contented and excited. HeeHee (laughing)
Um Um.. It won't be long before watching in a new exciting stage again!
I want to meet all of you soon!
green peas (=Triple S) pretties!! See you soon~~~ bye!! ?? (HeeHee)
^^ 24/7 from monday to sunday night
^^ 24/7 from monday to sunday night You'll be happy with us ~

***

P.S. I was told by Ji Yeon the Jung Min will appear on a stage fashion show this week. ^^

3 comments:

mariposa28 said...

how sweeet ^_^
can't wait to see you on stage too,
such a sweetheart, love him
thanks for sharing Liezle dearie

Anonymous said...

stage fashion show for jung min eh?, cooool when and where jejeje

sume said...

thank you ji yeon, thank you liezle!
kyu never fails to be so sweet~
and i remember him mentioning a surprise in his previous msg, could the new image in REBIRTH be it?
oh, and min in fashion show? i can totally imagine him putting on his expressions and rocking it! can't wait to hear how your trip went liezle! :)
Take care everyone!