Thursday, January 28, 2010

[Eng Trans] Hyung Joon left a message on DSP webby!

Yeah at 11:20 tonight Maknae left a message. ^_^

Hmm, you know what? I've a feeling that each of the members will be leaving a message in the coming days. Two down three to go ^_^

An Anonymous visitor left the English translation on the comment box below last night. Thank you so much! Likewise, thanks to SS501-greenpeas blog. ^^

I'm replacing the previous translation with this one as I was told by another Korean friend that this translation of xiaochu and cagali is more accurate. Thanks guys [especially to xiaochu for the special permission to post diary from Quainte501]!

***

01/28 [diary] HyungJoon, 'Now I...'

Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com + SS501UFO.blogspot.com

DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE ELSE!


Now I...
2010-01-28 11:20:40PM

I am with KyungJong, my game teacher, on a massive team practice now…

OMG, would I be able to improve like this? ^^

Now, I will continue to perform remarkably…

Let’s run together in Year 2010 too.

Ah... Arm is aching... Hooray! I have to go to practice..

Please look forward to the encore concert ^^

***

Maknae's Original Message in Hangul

형준 : 지금 난... 2010-01-28 오후 11:20:40

지금 난... 2010-01-28 오후 11:20:40


옆에 내 게임사부 경종이와함께 엄청난 팀플레이 연습중에있다...
세상에 나 이렇게 잘해져도 되는건가?^^
저 이제 계속 기염을 토해도 되는건가요...
2010년도 우리함께 달려요.
아... 팔아파... 만세! 연습하러 가겠습니다..
앵콜 콘서트때 기대하세요 ^^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this...yeah hope all member will be leaving a massage....i miss all member....

Susan-Medan,Indonesia

paola said...

He is so exited with his gaming !! I hope he does well!! and I also wish we can have more messages from the other members soon!

Anonymous said...

i wish saengi will write a msg too!! missing him the most!!

Anonymous said...

Credit: (English Translation) ss501-greenpeas.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.

Now I Am... 2010-01-28 PM 11:20:40

I am having a fierce team practice with my game teacher ...
Everyone treat me so well should be no problem, right? ^^
I will continue with the rising arrogance now...
In 2010, let's have a take-off together.
Ah... attack ... Long live! I'm going back to practice ..
Please look forward to encore concert oh ^^

liezle said...

@ Anonymous 11:50, really appreciate your leaving the translation here. Thanks too to SS501-greenpeas blog.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Looks like Baby is determined to be a pro-gamer. He left the message at 11:20pm and still practicing.

Thank you for this! 8)

Anonymous said...

Quoted from ss501-greenpeas:

*Edited* Please note the amendment in the English translation. If you've reposted it elsewhere, please update accordingly. Thank you!!

Credit: DSP Media + (Chinese Translation) hyunglang @百度SS501吧 + (English Translation) ss501-greenpeas.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Now I Am... 2010-01-28 PM 11:20:40

I am having a fierce team practice with my game teacher ...
Everyone treat me so well should be no problem, right? ^^
I will continue with the rising fame now...
In 2010, let's have a take-off together.
Ah... attack ... Long live! I'm going back to practice ..
Please look forward to encore concert oh ^^