Friday, January 29, 2010

[vids, screecaps & gifs] Intimate Note 3 [01.29.10]

I failed to watch Jung Min on 'Intimate Note 3' tonight. The reason, Hyun Joong kept me busy posting those Basic House photos that I forgot about Jung Min. ^_^ Miane... lol..

Anyway, thanks to GreenteaLatte for the tip on SS501 thread @ soompi. But much thanks to 5minniemink for uploading this corner of 'Intimate Note 3' fast on her YT channel.





Btw, this ended quick again. Next part will be shown again next week.

P.S. Jung Min's board always seems very interesting. Here I made screencaps. ^_^



2nd and 3rd drawing has the same border ^^
but the letters written below are different
except for DSP Ent.

And here are some GIFs that I lifted from SS601.com from the post of 볼매오공일 .

Please DO NOT hotlink.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow~~~

Thank you Liezle. I missed watching too but not bec of the same reason as you. I'll go and watch now. :)~

joy said...

wow he looks so handsome!

thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

he wrote something about park gyuri below the board written sailormoon

Anonymous said...

yes anonymous, I cant read hangul very well but he has PARK GUY RI on his board and then something else...and also Gyuri has PARK JUNG MIN on her board too and then something else...