Thursday, January 21, 2010

[Unsubbed] MBC's Every1 'Life Theater' Parts 1-5

I finally found the videos. [YouTube vids can be found below]

Geez, we waited on MBC that is on TVAnts apparently 'Every1' is not on that MBC. ^^

Anyway, glad that leemy0824 posted the parts on egloos [she's actually always fast] we can now watch Jung Min's on the first pilot episode of 'Life Theater'.

Alright, I'll go now and watch and will give my reactions later [if I have any]. ^^
.
.
.
.
.
I'm back! Though I didn't understand the story, it's cute and entertaining. Jung Min is handsome... yeah! ^_^

I like his acting though there are times that I feel that he's overreacting in some funny scenes but still it's okay. He's good in changing from one emotion to another.

Ha! Can't wait for next week episode wherein I think his a student.

Btw, his wardrobe are all interesting. ^^ I'm keeping an eye on his attire as well.

Alright your turn. Go and watch now. Have Jung Min for 45 minutes. ^_^

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


***

Here are YouTube links posted by Astanti on the comment box. Thanks to skypoem for uploading on her YT channel.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liezle, Is this a one time show, or a drama with several episode?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Lol!!..It likes watching a play. JM will make it better if he acts less dramatic. JM, fighting!!..
The show's very interesting though. Thanks for the vid.

liezle said...

Hello Anonymous #1. At the end of the show I saw teaser for the 2nd episode. I think he'll be playing as a student in that episode.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

the show is really entertaining even if a couldnt understand a word I dindt get bored...´

And JM is sooooo cute and looks incredible handsome, his acting is really good, but yeah at some little time too overreacting, but im not sure if it is intended to make it more funny....´

cant wait for next week...

Unknown said...

good morning Liezle ^^
i just found these on my YT channel
skypoem's already uploaded them
(hope she doesnt mind i post these links here)
part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_gPIm5dzO0
part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3uTPHDEes
part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=548eVSSvgjY
part 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61sgS9s2KAM
part 5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf9ZvB5A73M
i really curious. JM acting skill's improved.
Hope they'll be subbed soon (*0*) yay!

liezle said...

Astanti heaps of thanks. I have shove them above.

If you happen to find the English subs please share as well.

JM is so natural in his acting I really like it.

~liezle

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Can watch my Jung Min for 45 minutes! it's amazing!!!
Well, i didn't watch the complete episod cause i want to see with the eng subs, but in the 3 first parts he was very very funny! Jung Min is very talented, his facial expressions are hilarious!! ^^

I think that he's overreacting sometimes in some funny scenes too, but i think still it's okay too...well, would not be our jung min if not exaggerated hahaha >.<

I'm happy for to know there are another episode, i thought it's only the first episode...but it's wonderful is not so.

i know i'm very excited after to see this, but i really wish that after this program he was asked to play a drama =D Really!

Thank u for all the links!! ^^