Sunday, January 10, 2010

SS501 Sked

Alright, I've been getting quite a lot of inquiry regarding SS501 schedule via email and few at the sidebar. I intentionally didn't answer right away because I want to make sure. Thanks to a good friend for checking DSP webby.

Well, according to her, even on DSP website, there are no sked of SS501 except for Maknae's 'Music High'. [hee, whoever is keeping SS501 sked probably still has holiday hangover. ^^]

With regard to Jung Min's MBC's Every1 'Life Theater', it seems that it hasn't been shown yet. I was actually waiting for it last night at 12mn. [liezle : It's in the news tonight that this will be aired on January 20]

Anyway, since we are lacking news about our favorites, let me share this with you which the same good friend shared with me to be shared with you. ^^

I'm sure you know how SS501 always attracts rain whenever they've activities in Seoul. One particular event is always their signing event. Here's a photo of cute Kyu Jong in one of there fan signig events.

Left photo : Kyujong checking the rain drops using his palm.
Right photo : He than asked a fan "Do you have an umbrella?"

He's such a sweetie, right?

Aish... missing the guys more. ^^

We'll be trying to share with you some cute episodes/moment of each member with fans to gap the lull while waiting for some news to come.

Later again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liezle thanks! I miss SS501 most especially Kyu Jong.

Anonymous said...

liezle can you post anything about ys???im really miss himT_T

All for 규 ♥ said...

gahhh...that's the one i went for in '08
TT_TT AND I DIDNT EVEN GET TO SEE KYU!!!
All Jungmin's fault.. :P