Wednesday, January 20, 2010

jung min on the set of 'life theater'

I have actually seen this earlier on SS601.com but closed the window because the photos are too big and it takes time for my computer to view all the pix. Thanks though to LHL for posting the link on the previous page... tada! I'm able to open it without much difficulty except for the last picture.

Original source : MBCEvery1 site

You may enlarge the photos... they're huge. ^^

Jung Min is so cute... pouting again! ^^






Don't forget, this is tonight at 12MN over at MBC. ^^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is pouting on the first photo... so cute. The last picture... handsome...
Liezle & LHL thank you.

mel_1223 said...

Sighhh...lets hope my TV Ants wont fail me tonight ^^ :)

Anonymous said...

heheh:) homeless jung min<3

Unknown said...

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa \(*0*)/
thx for those pics
adorable ^^
pic #2, i think i'll print it & save it in my lab's logbook hehehe (and my lecturer'll put her curious face upon these picture)

Anonymous said...

hay you iwant say trust your salf and dontcare for people say care from your salf talk to me my friend
ayamohamed66

Anonymous said...

lets done my friend its show time you known what i mean