Wednesday, June 16, 2010

From SS501 : You are the person who makes me laugh and who makes me cry. Always stay by my side.

Here's another translation of ♥ HYS ♥ from Korean to English with reference to this video:

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=24657680

From start of the video

Young-saeng: We were able to overcome all that because five of us were together and not alone. When one member becomes exhausted on stage, the other member is there for him to lean against on. And that’s what I want to thank them about…

Hyun-joong: I think it’s same for me. Whether it’s our debut years or right now, I still get nervous on stage and get tense with our comeback as if we’re new singers…. And I want to hear from people that SS501 is a group who tries hard every time.

(Message in the video: You are the person who makes me laugh and who makes me cry. Always stay by my side. To ‘Wan.du.kong’ who had been by our side for 5 years…)

Hyung-joon: I know that many of our fans had been staying with us throughout the whole 5 years but I believe that the number (fans) had been somewhat dropped. It’s just natural that when people get old, it’s difficult to be involved in fan activities that you have been doing when you were younger. So I believe it will decrease naturally. You know, just feel like it will decrease over the time. (From 1min. 20sec onwards. the meaning has been translate in the previous post.)

No comments: