Friday, June 18, 2010

[Vid] Kim Hyun Joong in 24-Oras w/ trans

Heaps of thanks again to Lyn for sending link for me to download this segment from 24 Oras where Leader was interviewed by Nelson Canlas.

I was actually at the backstage too when Leader arrived. I'm so glad I didn't enter the room! Otherwise my face would have been on national TV. Anyway, I'll tell you the whole story later of my unexpected luck today.

Here's the video first from 24-Oras.

Nelson Canlas : Kim Hyun Joong doesn't speak English but this did not stop him to share what he wants to say. If you're this close with KHJ you would feel his sincerity. He even tried studying some Filipino phrases.

Leader : Kamusta po kayo? [How are you?]

Nelson Canlas : At first he's shy but as the interview goes on his smiles keep on increasing. He said that it's a bit hot in the Philippines but it's surprising that he likes the fresh air. I got a bit personal when I asked him what characteristics he wants in a girl.

Leader thru Interpreter [in English] : He loves to have girlfriend who is funny and comfortable to be with.

Nelson Canlas : In the concert KHJ mentioned that he will be with BEAST tomorrow and that fans have to watch for it since they've prepared numbers that will make fans giddy.

Leader : Maraming salamat po! [Thank you!]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's so cute!!.. a bit shy and uncomfortable though.

Anonymous said...

Hi Liezle,
Thank you very much for sharing the vid and your translation.
--Yvonne

Anonymous said...

I think the travelling,hectic schedules and the Philippine weather has contributed to his feeling unwell. Also I hope he has eaten before EB and if you notice he needed to drink a lot of water.Hope these were provided him .

Anonymous said...

i really think the translator is not accurate with her words... she's like putting/adding words in Leader's statements....tsk, tsk, tsk....i feel sorry for her ineptness and the organizer should have chosen a better one (A)