Monday, June 28, 2010

[Vids] Jung Min @ Taiwan Airport 062810

I just got home and still haven't gone to any of SS501 community to check on the latest.

Anyway, will just repost here first the vids of Jung Min leaving Taiwan. Much thanks to Fellycia for the tips on the sidebar.

As earlier reported Jung Min was left behind by Maknae yesterday. There were reports going on for weeks now since the last time he'd been to Taiwan that Jung Min will be making a drama but still we have to wait for confirmation. If this rumor is true, I'm kinda excited about it. I've watched some Taiwanese drama and I really like some of them.

Here are vids of Jung Min at the airport courtesy of fridalino1 YT channel.





And here's a lone picture I've seen so far which I lifted from Baidu. Original credit as labeled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jungmin really amazes me with his impeccable people skills.. Other artists may just ignore the fans calling out for them but Jungmin is different.. He makes every effort to wave and acknowledge the fans..

He is very sweet..

Anonymous said...

yeah mal is always so sweet and warm...waving and one last bow before entering the restricted area..... not forgeting the radiant smile as well