Monday, June 21, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong's Interview @ QTV Show, 24 Oras & News on Q [10.06.20]

Marvie, thank you so much for putting the links that I sent your which came from LYN on YouTube. I've a problem with my service provider since last Saturday night and I'm only using my mobile broadband.

These interviews were recorded last Saturday at the Emerald function room of Crowne Plaza. The first video with Grace Lee as the interviewer was the one that my friend Chaeyene and I were at. Remember I blogged about this HERE?Again thanks to A and Grace Lee for dragging us inside to see Kim Hyun Joong.

Grace Lee interviewed Leader for more than 15 minutes and this portion segment on GMA's 24 Oras has been edited. I'll try to watch again and see if I can still remember the other questions that Grace asked Leader and his answers.



This second video is cute. I was told by a friend who was inside the room that while Tim Yap is interviewing Leader he made him do that thumb's up and thumb's down a few times. Actually Tim ask him to say 'swak' [thumbs up] and 'urugwak' [not really sure about the pronounciation but sounds like. thumbs down] which is really cute. Tim also asked him to say 'Tim is the best' after 'I love Tweetbiz' but it wasn't aired anymore. But when they were practicing that the Korean's were asking what was he trying to make Leader say. He explained it. My friend thinks that the Korean thought the they're making him endorse something. ^^


Credit : LYN + Liezle

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Media always asking about KHJ love life .Hope he was not irritated by that .Why couldn't they ask about his plans or forthcoming solo activities?That is what fans want to know because of the uncertainties of the times.

Anonymous said...

Happy to know that he knows that foreign fans loves him too. Hope we will know what are his and SS501's future plans soon. Thanks for sharing marvie & liezle!

riza said...

grace lee was very professional. wish she was leader's interpreter. but i also commend his interpreter for trying her best to relay khj's messages.

Anonymous said...

the phrase tim wanted hj to say with the thumbs up is swak o ligwak
(like " in or out") coz tweetbiz is a show where they discuss twits on showbiz and decide if it's (swak o ligwak)true or false , good or bad, in or out...

they are releasing the vids on hj's interview bits by bits, to make us stay tuned to their programs...i love grace's interview with hj!

thanks, liezl, for always bringing us news about hj... you are SWAK!

Blanca said...

Liezle,

Thank you so much for sharing. I've read many of your fan accounts and the lovely blog articles. I actually tranlated your Hyun Joong fan accounts into Chinese and posted to China Baidu Kim Hyun Joong Bar (http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BD%F0%CF%CD%D6%D8). I love them so much!

But I just remember I didn't ask you for repost permission. May I repost your articles and videos? I'll give you full credit.

Blanca

Anonymous said...

HI! IM FROM CEBU, ARE FROM CEBU?? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LEADER HERE.. PLEASE SHARE SOME INFO.. PLEASSEEEEEE.. THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Grace Lee she really did a good interview :) It was very obvious Leader was very comfortable about it :D I hope if and when he or they visit she'll be the one interviewing them :)

Anonymous said...

Wahhh, I am watching GMA shows that I have never watched before, all because of Kim Hyun Joong. Yeah, you are right, they are showing the interviews bit by bit.