Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kyu Jong back in Korea by Kyu's

Here are photos of Kyu Jong at Incheon Airport taken early this morning by fans who welcomed him and Young Saeng from their short trip from the Queen of the South, Cebu, Philippines wherein he and Young Saeng had a short visit to film. They left Cebu at 1am earlier.

Like Young Saeng's photo that I posted earlier, looks like Kyu is also make-up less which I like too.

Following photos are from http://www.kimkyujong.com.cn photos by 赫赫小在. Thanks!








I hope Young Saeng and Kyu Jong had a good time in Cebu though they only stayed for a few days. I believe that they were in Mactan but I hope they're able to go yesterday in Cebu City as well. For those who haven't been Cebu yet, Cebu is the traveler's fantasy of a tropical island come true, balmy weather, pristine beaches, crystalline waters, and luxurious resorts with all the frills of modern living

4 comments:

lafone said...

Hi Liezle,

I am not so sure about this,but I assume that they are going to film their 1st DVD to be released for Japan Fan Meeting. Actually, KJ-net, the same organizer of Leader's FM is going to produce their Fan Meeting in January. They give the right to to buy FM ticket to only those who applied for pre-order of their DVD. They took the same system to Leader. I heard that KJ-net had organized SS501 first concert in Osaka, thus having a strong tie with DSP.

Anyway, the total cost for FM in Japan is so expensive T_T

liezle said...

Thank you Lafone for the info. As I guessed, the filming must be for the DVD. I'm happy that they included filming here and have chose a wonderful place to shoot video. I hope that I'll have the chance to see it.

Heard about KJ and I believe you're the one also who informed me of it. Thanks again. As for the price, well probably because there's two of them.^^ But i hope that it'll be worth it.

Are you attending the fan meeting of KyuSaeng? JM will be there this week too for a Fan meeting and just read that HJB will have his on the 19th or 20th of February.

Have a good weekend and thanks for always giving us info

always,
liezle

Anonymous said...

kyu loks matured here and he also seems to have fuller cheeks^^

i like what am seeing^^

thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Our sleepy prince Kyu looks so handsome even without make-up, love ya!!!!