Wednesday, January 05, 2011

01.05.11 S/Tweet Treats

12:27AM Update : xiaochu finished translating Young Saeng tweets! Loads of thanks!

***

Young Saeng surprised use tonight with a barrage of tweets and photos. ^_^ And his tweets made me happy! Hmm, wonder what Young Saeng ate tonight that he's in a mood to tweet.

I'm sure those who follow him on Twitter are anxious to know what he tweeted. xiaochu did some translation over at Twitter and I'm shoving them here. She's in HK and probably only using her phone to tweet so she can't finish all of Young Saeng's tweets. Anyway, thanks xiaochu. Will just update this post whenever there's a new tweet from xiaochu or someone will share trans.

***

[Trans] 01.05.11 S/Tweet Treats
Korean to English translation by xioachu @Quainte501.com

Re-post with full credits please.

mystyle1103 Kya~~ photo of memory!! I was flower-like 20 years old then


mystyle1103 Was going through my photos, one of which I've discovered keke when was this~~~~~~ke


mystyle1103 This is a selca taken when I was in Thailand.. Keke I enjoyed taking selca during that time~ now it's annoying


WarrenBONBOO @mystyle1103 uh.. HyungJun didnt even put on his mic.. ke

Kangseokkyu @mystyle1103 It's okay~~~~keke Well now you're~~ still superb~~ please also give me some preservatives too~~keke

mystyle1103 Lastly, Japan NEWS member Koyama!! Ke had language barrier and was frustrating but he's a friend I'm grateful to cos he even sent KyuJong and me back to our dorm ke we shake off this friend's fans~ keke was this 3 years ago? Hmm won't be able to contact him now isn't it?!


mystyle1103@tongkenfish ㅋㅋㅋㅋ있었죠~ 있었을걸요? 있었을거에요....ㅋㅋ

Steven_Lee_ @mystyle1103 kekeke You guys shake off the fans? kekekekekekeke photo is good though~

mystyle1103 @Kangseokkyu Sometime when thinking back on those old days... will become depressed TT TT

mystyle1103 @Steven_Lee_ I cannot imagine how KyuJong looks when he is blocking the fans sleep.gif; kekekekekeke Ah, funny, DaeBak

mystyle1103 Even though everyone cannot believe this~ Would you believe if I tell you that I drew this picture with a handphone?!keke Kya~Nicely drawn!! Even if you think it is not nicely drawn, please keep that thought to yourself!!!!^^


mystyle1103 @Steven_Lee_ It was when we started our Japanese activities for awhile already keke

mystyle1103 Saying 'YoungSaeng hyung, you're handsome!!' and stopping there, the cute little guy then.. Is now a little bigger -- Voice also changed~ the guy who didnt seem like he will grow any taller has grown taller -- but why is he not handsome... kekeke


mystyle1103 @onestarL keke Funnily I wanted to upload them~~ --

mystyle1103 새해복많이받으세요 Happy new year 新年あけましておめでとうございます新年快乐! สวัสดีปีใหม่!
xiaochu : Happy new year in Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Thai


@onestarL Hyung, my remakedising is out, please listen to it keke
xiaochu : not too sure what is remakedising, remake a song?

kkangjii @mystyle1103 i don't believe!!!!!!!!! Lie!!!!!!!!

Actor_ParkJiBin @mystyle1103 Drawing this nice with a handphone???? Hur...

Kangseokkyu @mystyle1103 I dont even think of it now~~~Just that it feels good when I listen to songs from the 90s~~ keke

Actor_ParkJiBin @mystyle1103 Wah you're bad...... Hyung please tell me, the method to becoming handsome kekeke

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know what kind of mobile phone youngsaeng use?

because as i can remember he said that he don't use iphone but all his tweets are from twikr for iPhone.

and like you said i also was really happy seeing him tweeting so much.
hopefully he will share more pictures with us even though he thinks selcas are annonying right now.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe.. This cutie was so active !! I was over the moon when i saw him tweeting "happy new yr" in so many language!

Anonymous said...

i totally cracked up at his comment, " I was flower-like 20 years old then".. Nevertheless, thats the truth, even now too!

Anonymous said...

Saengie is really talented! I wish to use his drawing as my bb storm background! I hope it's OK...

Anonymous said...

our prince has been on memory lane and it sounds like he misses the good old days terribly

Anonymous said...

wow him and kyujong were also friends with Koyama!!! YAYA

Anonymous said...

I agree, he does seem to be missing the good old days. I'm pretty sure that the app used to draw the picture is in iTunes becuase I have the same app.

Anonymous said...

wwwaaaaaaaa!!!!!what's going on?

YS is unusually tweeting this much (not that i'm complaining^^)same observation from the above comments - is it because it's New Year that is why he is reminiscing those good old days...his way of saying he misses the group fun and activities--
..his sense of humour flower like 20y.o.; loves selca before but not anymore; love his arms; and if he really did this art then he should've a copyright on it, its going to sell like hot cakes
--ooops sorry for the long post kekeke, i really enjoyed his tweets.thanks xiaochu and liezle (A)

Anonymous said...

is there any translation for kyu's tweet after. tweets he address to ys and jiyoung?