Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Dream High BYJ & KHJ Screencaps

Just saw 'Dream High' on YouTube without any English subs and I found episode one quite okay. After watching it I then read Dramabeans' recap. Afterwhich I find myself looking forward to episode 2 tonight.

If you want to watch 'Dream High' episode 1 without subs you may go to MickymomoMickyy channel HERE to watch it in 6 parts in HQ. Then you can read the recap of Dramabeans HERE.

Btw, most of you I believe already know that Hyun Joong's role in the drama is himself. When asked by reporters in one of the scenes what is his future plans, he replied that a new album will be released around May of this year. This reply of Hyun Joong received attention from his fans as he has been mentioning this in almost all of his interviews and even mentioned on his new year's message that he will be releasing 2 albums and a drama this year. ^^

Here are some captures of Bae Yong Joon and Hyun Joong from 'Dream High' which I lifted from the post of zeze on BYJ Gallery. Thanks!

Oh, 'Dream High' got a rating of 10.7% last night. I am hoping that rating will go up as the story progresses.






























P.S. Part 3 where Hye Mi and a guy are eating was shot at Gorilla in the Kitchen. BYJ's restaurant in Gangnam near in Dosan Park. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont like hyun joong appearing as cameo role in DH.Its not significant enough to potray as a star its just as well he dont appear at all. Its just not hyun joong stle to show off in front of reporters in the airport...sorry to say its not putting hyun joong star quality and ability but just him there to boost DH initial start. Anwy hope DH will have high ratings.

Anonymous said...

What does the symbol mean in the first pictures? I missed that...

Oh, any drama, any music video, any fancam video, any picture with Leader in it, is spectacular for me. I even wish he would have more special roles, the pressure is less for him and he gets to do a lot more than focus on one drama especially now that Leader needs to focus on his album. It worries me sometimes because when Leader is so under pressure, he rarely eats and he sleeps for only a few hours. So this good for his health as well. I also look forward to movies instead of dramas with scripts which are ready earlier on so Leader can have more preparation for the role c:

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous @ 11:34 am. He should do movies rather than drama this year. With movies, the script is ready and the shooting schedule is not as hectic as doing TV dramas.