Monday, January 03, 2011

[Eng Sub]Hello Asian - SS501 Kyu Jong & Young Saeng Exclusive interview in Thailand

Super thanks to chobeeSS501 for doing the trans on this video and to iamsom I have been waiting for the translation of this video since I first saw it on SS601.com. Yahoo! Finally I get to understand what they are saying. Really so cute! They keep on smiling and know I know why! Oh Kyu Jong will do drama and movie! And Young Saeng might also try acting but really more keen on singing! Act please YS! ^^

Alright go and watch and smile with them as you read that they say. ^___^



Btw, I like Young Saeng expression when he said that if can't understand that tweets in English in pass the tweet. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally...mwahhh!!!! thanks for the eng subs...appreciate it....(A)