Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jung Min Off to Thailand 01.16.11 by lovefill-jm0403

Heaps of thanks to iamsom for re-tweeting the tweet of ying_ck. Finally we get to see photos of Jung Min at Incheon before checking-in. Much thanks to lovefill-jm0403.lil.to for the wonderful captures.

I was right then that the photo that came from Newsen was taken today as well when JM was on his way to Incheon Airport. He's wearing a thin clothing when it's -13 to -17 in Seoul today.... brrrr.........














Such a cutie. I wonder what made him squat like that at the airport.






6 comments:

DORIS said...

HEHEHEH....DARLING PARK SQUATTING SO CUTE LIKE A LITTLE KID WAITING FOR MOMMY! (:
ILOVETHISGUY!

Anonymous said...

I love those candid pictures of jungmin, and those when he smiles and laughs freely. Feel like hugging him!
He must be kinda alone, the other idols in that thailand show are in groups. Maybe he kinda want to be there with ss501

Anonymous said...

Wow !JungMin 's pic this set is very handsome.
Love him.

Min..ah ,hope you 've good trip in Thailand :)

Anonymous said...

He looked kinda pale in the 4th photo... I like this hairstyle of Jung Min, really look different frm his previous ones.. did he trim his hair again or something?? It looks shorter in the photos...

MinnieMe4PJM said...

He's squatting like this because moments before I confessed my love to him and he is bummed that he hadn't programmed my number into his phone yet and he didn't have more time to spend with me before having to go through security. =_(

Anonymous said...

I love his bag!! Haha! His handphone is green!! Yeahhhh! TS color!keke He must have felt lonely there at the airport without other members to talk to!