Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jung Min's Short 'Love Yah' Dance from Present DVD

As I wrote in my last post I am going to sleep, I found myself playing this video uploaded by kalend1289 on her YT channel. Thanks to the tweet of iamsom. Hee, this post just robbed me of my sleep. ^_^

This cute cut clip came from Jung Min's Present DVD which was released in December. Jung Min is so funny. He heard 'Love Yah' being played and he came out from the other room and did the hip trusting step and even singing to the song.

6 comments:

sinthia said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved it!! He made my day! Can't stop laughing... hahahahahahahah
He must be feeling lonely and missing his members... but it was really funny!! xD

Felicia said...

lol jungmin is always so hyper! love love love love him!

Anonymous said...

lol so funny jungmin!!
miss u comeback soon

Anonymous said...

love his reaction - that was funny and cute^^

Anonymous said...

hahaha how can you not love mal

Anonymous said...

correct, mal in a hyper mode. you have lots of energy Jungmin-ssi