Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loads of Vids from KJ & YS HK FM by DevilDenise

Denise is another frequent visitor and I want to thank her for emailing me all the links to her videos from the Kyu Jong & Young Saeng & Story in Hong Kong fan meeting. Denise posted on her DevilDenise channel these cute moments from the fan meeting.

According to Denise, the fan meet was a great one though security is pretty tight. Video and photo taking are not allowed but she took her risk as well as many other fans. She was stopped several times but fortunately the security guards were polite to her. Also according to Denise, the boys are simply gorgeous, cute and amazing. Hee, I agree 501%!

Thanks again Denise.

Gals, do check Denise's fancams, they're great! She was able to capture many wonderful moments from the FM. Hee, but there's one thing that Denise failed to capture, Young Saeng's 'Love Like This'. ^^ She must have been to captivated by Young Saeng and she failed to capture him. Don't worry dear we understand. (Edit : Yah, Denise sent the link to LLT. Check vids at the end of this post ^^)

Anyway, ladies if you happen to see a really really good 'Love Like This' performance of Young Saeng please please let us know. I am still looking for the best fancam.

Oh, before you go and view the vids from the fan meeting, let me first share with you the arrival videos taken from HKIA.

Kyu Jong & Young Saeng arrival at Hong Kong airport (ver.2)



I Love You, I am Sorry



Wuss Up



Because I'm Stupid



Kyu danced while making toast bread



Kyu Jong & Young Saeng AND Story in Hong Kong - Competition Penalty



Kyu Jong & Young Saeng AND Story in Hong Kong - Competition pt.1



Kyu Jong & Young Saeng AND Story in Hong Kong - Competition pt.2



YS Selfcam



Kyu Jong & Young Saeng AND Story in Hong Kong - Competition pt.3 (Judges)



Kyu Jong & Young Saeng AND Story in Hong Kong - Competition Penalty



Btw, I still have loads of pix to photos from HK FM and Thailand FM which was emailed to me by fans who attended. Will try my best to share them all tonight.

***

Yah, Denise sent me the link to Love Like This.



and Never Let You Go

3 comments:

lois said...

Wow~ Thank you Denise, Thank you liezle.
I feel like I'm in that place with our boys. ^^

Lois

Vanessa said...

omg kyujong looks so fliratious!! he has to stop flashing that smile *melts* (5th clip 0:45)

Anonymous said...

i have vid Young Saeng 'love like this' Eng ver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6QBSaUHOA