Sunday, January 09, 2011

Young Saeng's English Version of 'Love Like This'

My most awaited video from the Kyu Jong and Young Saeng & Story in Hong Kong fan meeting is this performance of Young Saeng. Much thanks to MrSosomok for the video and to veggiedelight for the tip!

Young Saeng pronunciation is quite good! And he made me crazy watching him dance and sing showing his bedimpled smile and sexy wave dance!



For those who are curious and would like to know if how Young Saeng pronunciation is correct/clear here's lyrics of 'Love Like This' sung by Varsity FanClub

Hey girl,
You know you've got
The key to my city.
I think you look pretty,
I wish you wes my girl.

I know you need a man,
And I get it.
Tell me to deal with it.

Oh Girl I wanna,
Talk a little
Get with you a little
Get to know a little bit
More about each other miss thing.

You, You got what I need
So what would it take for your love...

Your love
I need a love like this,
So love,
I want a girl like this,
To love
Someone to really miss.
Her love is enough enough of love.

I need a love like this,
So love,
Give me a girl like this,
To love
Someone to really miss.
Her love is enough enough of love.

Hey Girl,
Just tell me how you feel
Are you in this?
Tell me you're really down
With a guy like me girl

I'm in it just to win it
And I mean it
Could you be my baby my baby

Can we talk a little
Can we chill a little
Get to know a little bit
More about each other miss thing.

You, You got what I need
So what would it take for your love...

Your love
I need a love like this,
So love,
I want a girl like this,
To love
Someone to really miss.
Her love is enough enough of love.

I need a love like this,
So love,
Give me a girl like this,
To love
Someone to really miss.
Her love is enough enough of love.

I need you, You need me
I'm thinking,
That maybe this could be it
This could be love
This could be my... Future. Ohh...

Love
I need a love like this,
So love,
I want a girl like this,
To love
Someone to really miss.
Her love is enough enough of love.

I need a love like this,
So love,
Give me a girl like this,
To love
Someone to really miss.
Her love is enough enough of love.

Love
I need a love like this,
So love,
I want a girl like this,
To love
Someone to really miss.
Her love is enough enough of love.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! couldn't take my eyes off him one bit not even for a sec! totally agree with liezle, wuri shy prince is so different on stage - full of charisma, sexiness and such a tease too!

love ya love ya!!!

Joyce Choong said...

Awesome! Our lead singer had the crowd going wild. He lost a bit of weight and looked great. He should go solo ... with that voice and cute dance ...he can make it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah his pronunciation is soo good!!^^ I wish I had the lyrics to sing along!:) YS is soooo soooo hot in this vid!!

Anonymous said...

This is just the beginning of our 5 men.

I can see that there will be more surprises, success, improvements in everyone of them.

Now, I believe they did an indeed right choice on going solo for the time being. Thanks to that, we can see a lot of hidden aspects of them. Now who can say that SS501's lead vocal can't dance well while singing? And I have to admit this, I've never thought Young Saeng can sing this well in English, his pronunciation improves a lot.

Anonymous said...

unbelievable! i've got to hand it to him- he is a total performer!

one of the reasons why he is my most fave amongst the five is that he is artistic- always HAS something new to perform so the fans would enjoy.

such a tease combining Rain's dance in this chereo^^ i love every sec of this vid^^ uhhh i love him! (A)

Anonymous said...

his English is good! i felt something when he sings this song in english but i'm not sure what it is...he is very charismatic and sexy... he really did a great job!!!!
i think one of the objective for the members going is to get more fans, attract the medias and develop their skills in the way they want to... if it's true i think it's working!!!~ SS501 all the way!!!~

Anonymous said...

Soooo proud of ys oppa!! Oppa release a solo album soon!! I just can't wait anymore!!

Anonymous said...

young saeng did a WONDERFUL job singing this song in ENGLISH and i love to see him dancing to this song especially with the mixture of rains love song !! :D <3333 if you guys notice, he actually had a hair cut!! and it really suits him !! <33333333333

Saengie_Biased said...

YS to release solo album in February (HK FM)
(W)