Sunday, February 06, 2011

[FanAccount] Part 2 Kyu Jong & Young Saeng in Manila

I hope I didn't bore you with part one of of my fan account. I am posting part two here, you may skip this post if it's boring you.

Before I start with part two, let me thank again Angie Tan for the photos of Jane Lee that she shared on her Facebook. And heaps of thanks to Jane Lee for letting me use them here in my blog.

So, to continue on with part two, after the video showing of what's Kyu Jong and Young Saeng been doing in Seoul, Young Saeng came out to surprise us with 'Wuss Up'. Yes you read it right, YS performing 'Wuss Up' of Kyu Jong. He's wearing black and looking so fine with it. After a few lines of singing 'Wuss Up', Kyu Jong then came out from the lift wearing an all white attire with a cap with a big letter 'A' on it and continued singing 'Wuss Up'! Just like 'Nameless Memory' they did a duet of 'Wuss Up' which is again first time they did in any of their fan meetings. Fans were so thrilled seeing them perform and having a real good time. They even came down the stage but security were so fast to keep the fans at a distance.





After their performance of 'Wuss Up' both Kyu Jong and Young Saeng went backstage and Grace Lee returned on stage for another time with Kyu Jong and Young Saeng.



Kyu Jong was the first one to come back on the stage. She was interviewed by Grace Lee. It was then mentioned then that it was Young Saeng who thought of doing 'Wuss Up' together on stage as another treat to fans. This is again what YS was referring to earlier as the stage they've prepared for fans in Manila.

Fans who were in Manila to witness this fan meet I believe were lucky to get two new treats from Kyu Jong and Young Saeng. First was the duet of 'Nameless Memory' and the second was performance of Kyu Jong and Young Saeng of 'Wuss Up'.


As Kyu Jong was being interviewed by Grace Lee, Young Saeng came out with a birthday cake for him. Kyu Jong was surprise and he said that he was kinda curious what's taking YS to come out on the stage, he now knows the reason. Grace Lee then asked fans what was the reason for the cake and everyone shouted that it's KJ's birthday on the 24th of February.


Grace was wondering why there are 3 candles in the cake then YS said that there are three candles because KJ's mentality is like a 3 year old kid. ^_^ Grace laugh so loud at that. After recovering, Grace Lee then asked KJ to blow the candles on the cake.


Grace Lee then asked fans to sing 'Happy Birthday' and we sand the birthday song in Hangul. She then asked him to make a wish afterwhich we sang the Tagalog version of happy birthday.


After the song, YS said that he's crying though not sure if it's real. Then Kyu Jong said that he was very grateful and very touched by the gesture. KJ was asked what his birthday wish and he said that he wish to celebrate his birthday again with TS.





When the birthday presentation was over, the next segment was the presentation of the video made bythe TSPH. As Kyu Jong and Young Saeng sat on the side to watch, I noticed that they were seriously watching and reading the hangul lyrics of the song that goes with the video. The song that was used is 'At The Beginning' by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis from the movie 'Anastasia'. Click HERE to listen the song with the lyrics.

Here's the recording of the vid Kyu Jong and Young Saeng that was made by TSPH. Thanks to iamtu for posting the link on the sidebar. Please note that this is not the video that was played.


thanks to akeesshi for posting on her YT.

After the showing of the vid, they said that they were very touched by the video and Kyu Jong said that he likes the song very much and even asked what song was it. Grace Lee asked the fans and he told him. Then KJ said that whenever he will hear that song, he will remember day that he heard it.








They then asked who made the video. She was asked to come upon stage to received a special thank you from Kyu Jong and Young Saeng and a special gift.


Next portion then was the hand cream massage. Two lucky fans were picked by draw lots and had a chance to get a hand cream from Kyu Jong and Young Saeng. But... it's not just a hand cream gift that they've received, they also got a free hand massage from them. ^_^

Kyu Jong got to have a 20ish fan with him and he he looks kinda shy as he applies the hand cream. Young Saeng on the other hand got a 14 years old fan whose parents were outside waiting for her until the fan meet is over. ^^ Upon learning this, YS bowed as if apologizing ahead as he will put cream on the hand of the fan. ^^. The lucky fan was so lucky to have YS massage her hands as YS massage her hand thoroughly compared to what KJ did to her fan.^^ Grace Lee then teased him and he said that he sees her as her younger sister. On the other side, Grace Lee was teasing Kyu Jong as he was whispering to the fan. ^^






The show is about to end, Grace Lee thank KJ and YS and the fans. KJ and YS said their thanks as well. I noticed the KJ got teary eyes and I confirmed this to my friend and saw that too.



For the ending song, they sang 'Wing of the World'. At the middle of the song, the confetti dropped and there were many confetti that settled on the hair of KJ and YS. Saw them cutely shaking the confetti out from their head.















Two hours with Kyu Jong and Young Saeng is not enough. I would have wanted it to be forever. But of course that's highly impossible to happen.



After the show, the handshake followed. A hundred lucky fans were given the chance to have this... was not one of the lucky ones but I believe I'm already lucky enough to be able to be part of the Kyu Jong & Young Saeng and Story in Manila and to be seated at the first row only a few feet away from them. Couldn't ask for more. Someone is really good to make things happen for me.

I've attend several fan meetings and I have said this before that a fan meeting shouldn't be missed as FM is always very intimate. I enjoy watching concerts but I enjoy attending FM more. Those who missed it, you missed a good chance. Sigh, probably if it's not Lunar New Year, attendance would have been good.

Anyway, as the last stop of the KJ and YS fan meeting is Manila, more or less the order of the program is already predictable. But despite this the elements of surprise were there and didn't failed to amaze us.

The choice of having Grace Lee to host this event was a great choice. I was actually hoping that the organizers will get her. I believe that Grace Lee is the best amongst the best choices when it comes to hosting KPop events such as this. She knows her craft so well and she makes it appoint to reach out both to Kyu Jong and Young Saeng and fans. She was able to bridge the language barrier adding her wits. To know more about Grace Lee, click HERE.

I guess every one who were present at the event would agree with me that Grace Lee made Kyu Jong and Young Saeng very comfortable on stage. It's very obvious from the face of Kyu Jong and Young Saeng and from their body language that there is no awkwardness.

I had a good time at the fan meet though as I have tweeted the only downside was the very strict security when it comes to camera that even mobile phone cameras were not allowed. I am happy though to those who were lucky enough to take vids and photos. Giving you thumbs up! Share share please. ^^

Upside? Well, there's WiFi ^_^. Since I cannot take photos, I just then decided to update my followers realtime from beginning to end.

There goes my fan account. It's quite long though. Miane. I tried to remember as much but I think I miss so much. If you guys want to share things that I missed mentioning, please do so as I want to remember them again.

Ahh, I am starting to miss Kyu Jong and Young Saeng. They're such sweethearts. For those asking if they are still here, yes they are still here and will be leaving I believe tomorrow lunch time.

Btw, before I end this post, let me thank all the Koreans, Taiwanese and Hong Kong fans I met. You guys are so wonderful and I had a great time with you. And to all the Filipino fans I met, thanks too! You know who you are. I had great time taking and meeting you. For those who said that they're shy to approach and greet me, hey... I am harmless and would love to meet you too. Until next time, k?

28 comments:

News@Triplesvn said...

Dear Liezle,

Thanks for your so detail and interesting fan account ^^.

The two boys are so cute ^^. Luckily that you can come to see them.

Miss 5 boys so much :(

Sam Albea said...

Finally! the part 2 is here!
Thanks again Liezle for retelling what happened last night!
Too bad I wasn't able to see you since you were also in the VIP sec.
I was seating near Akee...

I really love Grace Lee! She did a great job hosting the fan meet.

I hope she will be the host again when the boys will have their comeback and visit the Philippines...


Thanks a lot again!

Sam

Unknown said...

Hello. I'm Triple S Thailand ^ ^
I'm so glad to know all of these details from you.
Thank you very much for sharing the event and lots of photos as I was there.
Kyujong and Youngsaeng were nice and enjoyed their Fanmeeting event in Manila.
Happy to see all Triple S smiles.

abby said...

Thank you so much for sharing the details from the fanmeeting, I was gonna go to manila too but my trip got cancelled at the last minute.

It would have been a dream come true for me to see the boys but there's always another time, and I hope that, that next time it will be with the five of them all together.

reading your fan account I feel like I was also there during the event, thanks again Liezle...I love love your blog so much, keep it up!

jue_luvhemoh said...

wow!..thanks a lot for sharing this post..im so jealous of you..siting that close to them..young saeng face must be so clear from there...hehe..i bet you must really have fun there.....ah...i wish they will come to Malaysia in the future..

btw,you blog is really great..love it!

Anonymous said...

THANKSS for this great fan account!! How I wish that I was there!!T.T I hope they hold many more FM in the future, so that will b able to attend!! ^^

ysang said...

hi miss liezle.. its been a while since i made a comment.. anyway.. i've been quietly stalking your blog since my last comment.. it's just that i've been busy with the board review and exam.. hayy... how i wished i attended the fanmeet.. but my allotted money was used for my health reason.. hayyyyyyyy... it's so good reading about your fan account and of course your tweets.. but while i was waiting for the updates i felt so bitter that i waited for the 2 whole hours to check again.. and still i feel a little bit bitter.. anyway.. past is past.. i know you had a fun time.. at least other TS had fun.. and i think that would be enough for me. i'll be active on your blog again from this time on! 화이팅 언니! 고마워, 정말 고마워요!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

Liezle!i wanna cry!! i'm so sad!! i wish that if they ever come to Malaysia next time i can meet them and see them with my own eyes!! i missed the chance to meet HJL before, and a bunch of my Kpop crushes who came here!!! they were so close~ i've never been to any FM let alone concerts!! i really wanna meet SS501 someday!!!
i'm so jealous of you Liezle!! you made feel like i was there just without the screaming and the lightings~TS who got the chance to see them are so lucky!!!~ it's so frustrating that i can't go to the FM b'cuz of my situation!
but really Liezle, thnks a lot for every updates that you post in your blog since it's the only way i could see them! thnks!
sry for the long post~^^

Jennifer said...

Wow, Liezle. Thanks for sharing your part 2 of your fan account.

I feel like I was there too. Your fan account are so detailed and thanks Jane Lee for her photos. Really miss Kyu and the rest of the members too.

Thanks Liezle again for your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Liezle for a great fan account it means a lot for those of us who so wanted to be there but couldn't.

Veith said...

I've been to the FM but still enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you so much Liezle.

Also, I am one of those people that's shy to approach you hehehe!

liezle said...

Hi News@Triplesvn! That you that you enjoyed reading my fan account. It would have been nicer if I am able to share my own vids but unfortunately wasn't able to take anything.

~liezle

liezle said...

Hello Sam Albea! Next time probably we'll get to see each other. Thanks for reading my account.

~liezle

liezle said...

thanks you shtsht501 for reading my account. glad that i am able to share this with you guys and somehow got the picture how it was.

~liezle

liezle said...

hello abby and thanks for leaving your footprints here.

you'll have your chance to see them again and i hope that you'll be able to make it when the time comes.

thanks for liking my blog.

~liezle

liezle said...

hi jue_luvhemoh and thanks for liking my blog.

you're wish of having ss501 come to your country will come true someday.

~liezle

liezle said...

hello 9:14! There will surely be more FM and yeah make you attend especially if it happens in your country.

Thanks for dropping by.

~liezle

liezle said...

hello ysang! i hope you are doing well now both in health and studies.

hey don't feel sad, the time for you to watch them will come. there's a reason why you weren't able to come this time. but things work in wonders. set you mind that you'll watch when they come next time and it'll happen.

~liezle

liezle said...

hello 9:52. hey don't be sad the time for you to see them will come. have patience.

glad that i'm able to share my experience with you. but don't feel sad k this sharing is suppose to make you happy. as i've said your time to see them will come and next time you'll be the one sharing your experience with us.

~liezle

liezle said...

Jennifer, you are very much welcome and thanks for appreciating Jane Lee's pix.

~liezle

liezle said...

Hi 11:46. I'm happy to share this experience to everyone. Glad that i didn't bore you.

~liezle

liezle said...

Hello Veith. Hey, i don't bite, Just approach me when you see me. I'll be glad to know you. But would like to caution you though, I'm bad with memorizing names and faces.

Hope to meet you someday.

~liezle

Unknown said...

How can I say about the FM and U now, liezle? yr blog is so so so great for many TS oversea. Visiting this place have been my hobby everyday for quite long time. You are more wonderful day by day. I always see & agree with many correct comments about our boys from you, very objective. Make it better, okie ...

And thankKyu guys so much, TS who joined in the FM in Manila although it was the Lunar New Year.
U R so lucky because there was a big difference in this last FM - KJ and YS and the story in Manila.

Our 2 lovely boys treated fan so nice. They R much better in this time. This is a really big suprising to everyone ^_^

P.S: I'm so glad to know that fans prepared a meaningful & special birthday present for Kyu Jong. U R guys so awsome, cool ^_^

Unknown said...

How can I say about the FM and U now, liezle? yr blog is so so so great for many TS oversea. Visiting this place have been my hobby everyday for quite long time. You are more wonderful day by day. I always see & agree with many correct comments about our boys from you, very objective. Make it better, okie ...

And thankKyu guys so much, TS who joined in the FM in Manila although it was the Lunar New Year.
U R so lucky because there was a big difference in this last FM - KJ and YS and the story in Manila.

Our 2 lovely boys treated fan so nice. They R much better in this time. This is a really big suprising to everyone ^_^

P.S: I'm so glad to know that fans prepared a meaningful & special birthday present for Kyu Jong. U R guys so awsome, cool ^_^

Anonymous said...

I think it would've been cooler if TSPH added that part where they were recording the actual song.

tetsu girl said...

thank you so much for sharing your detailed and very fun fanaccount! wish i could see any of the boys live someday. til then, fanaccounts keep me going. ;D
thanks for the live tweet updates, too!

icha love ss501 said...

waw fantastic ...
happy birthday kyu jong oppa ...
I Love Much SS501 FOREVER ...
YOU THE BEST FOREVER ....

icha love ss501 said...

waw fantastic ...
happy birthday kyu jong oppa ...
I Love YOU SO MUCH SS501...
YOU CENTER THE BEST FOREVER ...