Sunday, February 06, 2011

[Vid & Screencaps] Jung Min's Inkigayo Perf 02.06.11

Just saw Jung Min's performance today in Inkigayo. Another nice stage for 'Not Alone' performance for Jung Min. Love the white coat his wearing as well as his dancers' coat (oh did you see his handsome dancer? ^_^).

Looks like Jung Min had a hair cut. His bangs look shorter now and we can see his eyes clearly. Love the stare.

He didn't win the mutizen (he lose to Seungri) but again for me Jung Min's Not Alone is the best.

Here's the video of his performance from the YT channel of CrazyCarrot360. Check it out now! Thanks to veggiedelight for the link.







Btw, anyone from the Philippines who wants to buy copy of NOT ALONE album of Park Jung Min please email and I will give you details. I only have eight copies.

P.S. I will start doing part 2 of my fan account. ^^ I hope I am not boring you with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jung Min delivered yet another handsome performance! I wish he gets an award too this time!^^
And yes liezle, thank you for your fan account, I can't wait for part 2!^^

chipychapy said...

loved the fact that he sings live, loved his eyes and facial expressions in every Not Alone performance.. so captivating.. Hope Jung Min will get an award soon for his great comeback!