Monday, December 10, 2012

[Trans] Hyun Joong Message on 12.09.12

I am so late in re-posting this.  Had trouble with internet connection and had been very busy today.  Anyway, much thanks again to xiaochu of Quainte501 for doing the translation of this and sharing on their forum. 

***
[Trans] HyunJoong, 22nd story ‘...........................................................................’

Credits : hyun-joong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY



Hello^^ I think I’m going to disappear on Christmas so................................................................I’m giving presents in advance
Well, this photo almost didn’t make it to the world.. just wanted to show you instead of keeping it for myself keke
I have lots of such photos but...I’m not showing you keke Puhahat You want to see them right????????????????
No.................................. - -
Ending with this heeheehee Have a merry Christmas and don’t worry when I disappear, see you next year^^
Have a nice day and merry Christmas^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are soooooooo cute!!!!!!! Hyun Joongah, merry Christmas too ;)

Anonymous said...

I thought he was going to do a serious message after the xmas tree post :-) Trust Hyun Joong to tease. Love him when he is like this. Merry Christmas Hyun Joong!

Yes, everyone needs to disappear for a while, he has been working real hard and deserves some R&R away from klieglights.

quizzy said...

Such a tease..... kekekekeke....

Anonymous said...

Will be having withdrawal symptoms soon.