Saturday, December 22, 2012

[Full Perf] ROMEO EXTRA LIVE 12.18.12

Been out for too long yah?  Sorry, been busy attending to lots of things at work and been going home very very late.  By the time I got home I am dead tired.  But last night was the last of it so expect that I can blog again.

To the posters on the sidebar, HEAPS of THANKS for sharing many many links.  I will be shoving them here so that visitors can easily access them.

Here is Jung Min's  performance in Japan  last December 18 for ROMEO EXTRA LIVE at Tokyo Dome City Hall lifted from the YouTube channel of world7195h.

Please DO NOT edit and/or re-upload in any streaming sites including YouTube.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible performance; Hope I could have been there to experience the thrilling sensation of listening to his amazing voice.