Tuesday, August 04, 2009

another surge of young saeng's pix

Sigh... this is tiring but fun.

There are so many many photos coming out. It's so hard liking all five members of SS501 than only one. Hee, instead of blogging only one member I'm blogging all of them. I feel I'm being unfair to one if I don't blog about the others. Hee, crazy, right?

Btw, I've have Kyu's photos but I'm having problem with the links. Not sure if I can upload them soon. I hate photobucket and imageshack when I'm at work.

Much thanks again to Miseong.net I'm able to get these photos on SS601.com.















5 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Liezle,

I really can't get over him now..hahaha Seems like i never sleep at all.. searching whole night/morning and now with all this...gosh!

Thanks.. I better close everything and get back to my work.eheheh

Jen

p.romise` said...

wow. thanks alot for all these posts! and youngsaeng is looking great :D

mel_1223 said...

Am soo soo happy seing YS sooo sooo happy! He is looking so good there, his face is practically shining with great smiles! :)

kadd said...

Wow...thanks for all the diligent uploads of pics and vids, liezle!

Hang on...where did all these pics/vids come from? What happened to that tied security which I experienced. I feel so cheaped! boohoohoo :(

Anyway, it's probably becos' I'm so inexperience with these things that i got "caught"...sigh!

Glad that there were some great pics/vids of the "boys" or should I say "man" now!

I was personally shocked but then upon reality check...they are no longer in their teens and they deserve to show off their manly side. Oh...how fast they grow up!

Anonymous said...

He looks so different with the new hair!

Oh, I've been meaning to thank you for all the articles, photos and vids you keep providing, so...... Heartfelt Thanks! :)