Sunday, August 30, 2009

very clear and close up photos from beijing fanmet

These are really really great shots!!!

Oh I just love whoever took these photos. She sacrificed some time watching just to be able to take these good shots and share with the fans! Amazing!

Loads of thanks to finkle88 for tipping me with the links from Baidu. Please when re-posting credit SUPERCLUB (http://superclub.chenxifans.com).

Jung Min, don't you know that you
look so cute doing that?
Hee, I tried doing
that myself and I look so ugly. ^_^


But not this one. Hee, I think he's too
engross in his singing.


Handsome side view profile of Hyun Joong.
Perfect!

Oppsie... what did Maknae
do wrong this time?


Isn't there no angle that Hyun Joong
wouldn't look good?
'love your smile, leader.

Don't you just love that lips?

I really think he does know that
he's so damn cute doing that.

Maknae you're getting too thin.
You've too much work lately.

Cute and nice Kyu Jong.
[Shirley, this is for you.]


Sigh... I'm running out of words
to describe Hyun Joong.

Mysterious Young Saeng.
I love your tussled hair.

Young Saeng balancing the X & O on his shoulders.

The boys are ganging up on Maknae again.




Even their back views are beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Liezle..
really love your blog..esp. about SS501..
you have a got photos here and a good article too..
Thanks for the Blog..
Btw, if I want to take it out from some forum/ discuss, do I need your permission first?
Thanks
julie

liezle said...

hi julie. go ahead you may post them just please make sure you give proper credit to everyone i've said thanks to and to where you got the photos from.

~liezle