Saturday, August 22, 2009

Le Coq spread from Ceci and Vogue Girl Mags

Last Thursday, I posted HERE photos of the new Le Coq F/W ads from Vogue but they're cropped to cater only to Leader's fans since I got them from khj0606.com.

Today, I found scanned photos from Ceci and Vogue Girl posted on SS601.com courtesy of YES [khj.co.kr] which aren't cropped. But since they're from the spread of the magazines, photos that are supposed to be only one occupied two pages. Anyway, they're clear and big. And I believe it'll satisfy already our cravings for the boys. It's better than nothing at all, right?











These photos below though I'm able to connect by using thumbnails but the first photo is lacking one member. Maknae is the one missing... he's at the center of the pages. ^^






Anyway, i'm posting here again clearer but smaller photos of the ad that was posted earlier.


No comments: