Sunday, August 30, 2009

last batch?

You think so? Hmm... I'm not betting my money on it. ^^ Probably for tonight.

Btw, which reminds me I've still un-posted photos of Jung Min from the Persona in Japan. I was just finding the right time to post them before the Beijing fan meeting until surge of photos came in. Hee, so the set of photos of Jung Min from Persona in Japan has to wait in my draft items to be posted later on. ^^

Meanwhile, here's another set of photos from http://blog.sina.com.cn/youarehere and Kristina that I found on Baidu. Again, you may enlarge the photos to see some of their cute facial expressions and cute dance moves of Jung Min and Kyu Jong.

Jung Min mini spazzz...

Check out Jung Min's face. So cute.
Hee, even if he makes funny facial expression
he still look cute on them. Which in my
case is the very opposite.

Look at that legs again,
long and they look strong.
Yeah I know, I've been checking

on Jung Min since the start of the
Beijing fanmeet. Why? Because I
just love him on stage. So energetic.

Jung Min does this dance
move sexily. He has his
own way of doing it.

That cute short moment of
Young Saeng and Jung Min again.

Okay, I'll pass on this one. Don't have
anything to write JM here. ^^

This one is to end the mini Jung Min
spazzz. And he has this to say to Maknae
'Hyung Joon ah
I've a small spazzz here ,
where's yours?'


Maknae to JM 'Aigoo, Jung Min ah,
you're teasing
me again. I've my spazzz
on the
previous page. Here's for you, uhm!' ^^

Kyu Jong mini spazzz...

I hardly notice Kyu Jong in this fan meet.
Didn't see nor read anything that interest me.

Though I find him a bit sad...

Could it be that he's affected because of
the the low turn out of fans who watched?

Possible...

But still he showed his beautiful smile
since he's professional and he has to give
back the love to the fans who showed up
and supported them.

Kyu Jong giving cute little wave to his fans.

Hey check this out.
Why did he make that face
to Young Saeng.
So cute!

I'll end this post with this silhouette shot of Leader and Makanae by Kristina. Nice shot...I like!

2 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Thanks again Liezle

JM never fails to put a smile to my face each time i see him. I call him my living doll ^^ haha

Oh, n love u caps on his last pic n Baby's first, the captions r so cute n hilarious!

It is the first time I saw Kyu doing that funny face, love his expression. Btw, Kyu has drop a msg on DSP site under his profile on Sat midnight thankin his fans for the continuous support in the Asian tour concert ^^

Anonymous said...

hi liezle,a million thanks to you and all the people who've shared pics, translations and vids on the 5 men of our lives...

Kyu Jong making a face.. gee that's a first and at YoungSaeng too... oh my , my two faves..(just my observation, do they all look more mature/manly, esp. Prince and Baby in the pictures or i just missed them that much)

...i've a lot to catch up. 2 questions:
1) what came about the SDA on line voting?

2.) what about the free good polls? I know that the 5 are all in top five and they had the number 1 spot as a group.. so what happens now? btw, let us all give a pat on our shoulders for the good outcome of the voting.... FIGHTING! (A)