Monday, August 03, 2009

Pix Spazzzz ~ Park Jung Min ^_^

Finally I was able to manage to get few photos of Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Young Saeng from the two concert this weekend. Now I'll be able to make pix spazzzzz post for them. Thanks to Srta. Confitura and LaTigre for posting the following photos on SS501 thread @ soompi. Originally credit as labeled.

First would be Jung Min since he has the most I've see amongst the three.










I kind of not digging Jung Min's short hair. I like him the most with his hair like that of the HK and Taiwan fanmeetings.

1 comment:

mel_1223 said...

Thanks Liezle for the pics!

I was waiting so hard trying to see more of him and it is finally coming out hehe^^

At first I have ur thoughts too that his new hairstyle is abit more dorky-like, I love his hair during the taiwan/hk meet too. But the more I am looking at the pics, the more I like his new look...this is another side of him, the cute side - instead of the sexy hot side haha

I think he is one of the most experimental ones in terms of trying new hairstyle and I like his versality ^^