Wednesday, August 05, 2009

SS501 : 501% of happiness

Exactly what I've felt over the last 4 days.

These men made us shriek, giddy, drool, raised our temperature, caused us sleepless night, almost made us faint and made most of us forgot our other chores because of their hotness, sexiness, handsomeness and cuteness. Hee, and they made me forget of my worries for tomorrow. ^^

***

Found the following photos where posted by Mariposa on khj thread @ soompi. Again, I wonder how come we never saw much individual or group photos of them in this attire. They look cute on donning those clothes. Anway, hope in the coming days more unseen photos will surface.



Well, the one below, we've seen enough photos of them in that get up. I just thought of including this one in this post though one member is missing...Maknae.

9 comments:

kadd said...

You are totally right, liezle!

Images of them (esp KHJ) just flashes in my mind even when I was in my mtgs! tatata. They have crippled our lives, our thoughts and our actions! Sighhhhh....:)

The pic with the vest outfit - they were having a gun performance...lots of action on gun shots and exciting moves. They are also wearing the gun holder strap across their shoulder.

Maknae is missing cos' he's solo performance was up next. The members were introducing him...

kadd said...

MNet News 5 min vid uploaded by KoreanAein http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhh9fUj65Kg

SgTripleS members being featured at 1:35

xaxa said...

hahaha.. see the last photo. Jungmin still covers more than the others. shy Jungmin..

nway, thanks Liezle for the updates and sharing. shame me cos i was not contributing anything to you but just wait for your update ^_^

khin said...

Yah, I never seen even with no sleeve shirt ~^. Thanks for updating sis !

Anonymous said...

Hi Liezle, have you by any chance viewed or seen any vids on the tango dance our idols did during the four chance song or the one where they were holding guns? Also, when i opened the vid where HJB called KyuJoong Maknae, it wouldn't load...help please.... million thanks ahead and you have a good day ^.^ (A)

liezle said...

hi kadd, sorry for the late reply. geez, if SS501 is always going public, i don't think that I can still do for myself. they're so addicting.

btw, thank you so much for the info and link. they look cute [as always] in their attire. i wonder what song they performed.

~liezle

liezle said...

xaxa, no worries. you're dropping by is already a great contribution. you keep me company. ^^

hahaha, so you noticed too. i hope you already read my post about my thoughts on JM being conservative.

~liezle

liezle said...

khin, i hope you've seen my post about what i think of mal and seen the video.

seems like you're liking him more and more.

~liezle

liezle said...

hi anonymous. i hope you've seen my post on the tango performance of the boys. ^^

aboutt the other video, i'll check the link when I get home later.

~liezle