Monday, August 03, 2009

yes, another page for maknae ^_^ (23 pix)

You aren't tired of looking at Maknae's photos, right? Hee, if i'm to keep a scoreboard between Leader and Maknae's photos here in my blog, I think that Maknae is closely just behind Leader. ^^

Another generous korean fan from SomsatangJUN.com shared this set of photos on SS601.com. They're clear and big just like what the other fans are sharing on SS601.com.

Btw, before you check this set of photos, i was just reminded of two questions that I read on the comment boxes about Baby. First is that someone was asking if he's pure Korean. Actually some told me, though not sure if this is true, Hyung Joon's grandfather is said to be white. The other question is where's Baby's father [since i posted photos of his family]. Hmm, actually not sure I never asked that to my friend but I'm thinking that he's probably just on the sideline supporting his sons who are both doing well in the Korean entertainment.

Alrighty, now off to show you the photos. ^^ Btw, these were taken during the 2-night concert.























1 comment:

wen0607 said...

Hey Liezle, thanks for the photos of Baby Hyung Jun~ ^^

All the photos are very well taken!

Oh~ those are the photos from 2 nights concert... which belong to 2nd night? I thought that the 2nd night was not supposed to take any?

Anyway, must thanks to those korean fans for sharing ^^