Saturday, October 17, 2009

few more hyun joong photos from 10.15.9

thanks again to Mariposa for sending me the the following photos of Kim Hyun Joong which she lifted from Baidu when he arrived yesterday together with the rest of SS501 members in Taiwan for the Persona in Taipei which will happen tonight.

He looks so adorable with that Doraemon fan that was given to him by a fan. According to what I read on SG Triple S last night. He was seen fanning himself using it as well as Kyu Jong.

uh lalala... handsome.

cute with the Doraemon fan

he looks younger with his current hairstyle

i'm out of words

2 comments:

Mai Huong said...

Leader-shi!!!! Though I don't like his sunglasses he can wear them well and handsomely :)

He's so cute with the Doraemon fan from fan. Is the cap the same cap he was wearing when he returned from Japan last month?

I can't help myself from giggling and admiring his baby face :)

Anonymous said...

HI!

I THINK THEY MISS THIS KIND OF STAFF(Doraemon), VERY BUSY WORKING WHEN THEY STILL YOUNG ANYWAY NOT TO LATE THAN NEVER THEY JUST MAKE THEM SMILE.