Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jung Min & Maknae photos are out...

Goth... and hot!

I like the first photo of Jung Min, it's simple but there's some sexiness to it. Possibly because it's dark and Jung Min expression matches it. I wish that on the second photo he had shown more skin. Ah, he's really conservtive.

Maknae has too much liner and eyeshadow. But his chest! Geez, that chest! 'love to run my fingers to it.




I don't fancy goth style much but again, there is always an exception. ^_^
Mariposa, got your email thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I AM DYINGGGGG :D :D :D ohhhh JUNG MIN LOOKS SOOOOO GOOOOD :D both of them looks great :D

Luann Julz said...

OH-MY-GOD.. *jaw droped* *blank*
Jung Min~ he's really hot....
*gasping for air*
*dead*
...........................

Summer A. said...

Haha.seriously,jungmin's making me turn red the first time ever xD now I'm even more excited for the mini-album ^^

neep said...

i don't know if this has been post before...
checkout this link
http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/3571760
http://book.interpark.com/product/GoodDisplay.do?_method=detail&sc.prdNo=203747640&sc.shopNo=0000500000&bookblockname=cd_wel&booklinkname=CD_예약음반06

mel_1223 said...

I saw the pics this morning before I rush off to my dentist appointment, and gosh, any kind of pain to my tooth felt painless as I close my eyes and JM's image is in my head. Haha I know I sound exaggerated, but it is true!

I am soo DEAD!

Anonymous said...

Goth...and HOT is so right! They are on FIRE & SMOKIN" that is all I could say! Haha sis Liezle, love your comment on 'love to run my fingers' to Maknae's chest. JM is just pure HOTNESS! I can't wait to see the rest of the members...love this gothic look! *spazzing*

-shrimpy ^.^