Tuesday, October 06, 2009

SETi's stars, Kim Kyu Jong and Seo Hyo Rim

I earlier posted HERE the article about the internet drama that Kyu Jong will be appearing in entitled SETi.

Photos of the Kyu Jong and Seo Hyo Rim are now posted on many portals to hype the drama which will be out today, Oct 6.




"Seti" is an astronomy teen drama based on plans to explore extraterrestrial life in outer space. [Hmm, I think HJL will be watching this drama ^^]

***

Alright the photo below is not related to SETi [but was in an article about SETi] but I like to post this one because Kyu Jong is such a sweetheart here. ^_^

4 comments:

All for 규 ♥ said...

I'd be watching this drama! hehee...my fave topic and my fave boy~ wheee~~~ ^^

liezle said...

hi there xiaochu. i never doubted it. you and shirley/shirbogurl will certainly not let this pass.

do you know happen to know where is the site we could watch this?

~liezle

Anonymous said...

the drama starts tdy!! so excited =) wonder where can we watch this?

liliya said...

Hi Liezle,

Just to let you know that they are in China now. Five of them.

Now they should be on their way to Hotel.

Liliya