Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Kyu Jong's kiss has this 'giddy' effect

Really, that kiss of Kyu Jong was embedded in my mind since last night. I don't know why it created that kind of impact on me. Could it be probably because I find him too naive and yet comparing to Hyun Joong's onscreen kiss his is more romantic and has this 'giddy' feeling effect?

With that said, here's an article [which really doesn't talk about the kiss as the title suggested ] about the 1st episode of 'SETI' that xiaochu translated and shared on Quainte501. Much much thanks xiaochu and I had fun 'talking' with you on the comment box below about the kiss.

Btw, i keep playing and playing that scene and it always gives me a huge smile. He's such a cutie and a sweetheart.

Oh, i'm glad to know that 'SETI' got a remarkable response from the viewers.

***

10/07 [news] Seo HyoRim-Kim KyuJong Kiss Scene Attracts Attention

Credits : newsen@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Webtoon drama ‘SETI’ by Kim KyuJong & Seo HyoRim was first released on 6-Oct afternoon.

Webtoon drama ‘SETI’, written by Yoon TaeHo who also wrote the comic ‘The Moss’, gathered much attention with casting of Seo HyoRim and Kim KyuJong, shows its first scene on 6-Oct.

Starting with Seo HyoRim and Kim KyuJong’s cute (?) kiss scene, the drama will cover 16 episodes, talking about what the young guys and gals think about the universe. On the first release day, responses from netizens are tremendous. From the hundreds of comments, there were many netizens who felt that it is a fresh idea to have the combination of comic and drama.

This webtoon drama, using new format of combining comic and video, was first released on this day through internet website DAUM’s ‘In the world of comic’ and will release a new story every Tuesdays and Fridays.

Seo HyoRim said “When I got this webtoon drama ‘SETI’ which features new format of combining comic and video, I find it is a fresh idea with its story that is not common during our everyday lives. I am very happy to be able to act in this new concept of webtoon drama. The atmosphere at the filming place is good and we filmed it enjoyably. I hope viewers of ‘SETI’ can also enjoy it.”

***

Btw, please watch out for the subbed 1st episode of SETI. Panda Brenda translated it and Shirley will do the timing and editing. It'll be out in a few minutes or so.

8 comments:

Summer A. said...

I totally agree with you! Omo, I keel thinking I'm the only one who feels this way and it's getting abit deranged everytime I think back to the video, when I'm walking along the street or doing something, and it just brings this huge grin to my face:D it has impacted me wayy more than hyunjoong's kiss in BOF and I think you just pointed out to me why:DD

Summer A. said...

*keep

ceeLei said...

i'm right there with you. i've always been a kyu fan [he is my absolute favorite], but that kiss scene gave me the tingles. i've never been one of those crazy fan girls that super jealous if the guy they like does romantic scenes with a girl, but this made me crazy jealous! i so wish i was on the receiving end of his kiss! the best i can describe it, was it was exactly like him. nice, tender and sweet. not fake at all. can't wait to see more from him and i hope this opens up the door to his acting career

qwerty said...

ohmy, kj is such a mesmerizing boy isnt it? i so adore him the most out of the five! anyway! is one episode less than 5 mins only?

ceeLei said...

btw, i found a subbed ver already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICHBHU2wQu4

Anonymous said...

Hi blu3,

I think you're absolutely spot-on when you said "the best i can describe it, was it was exactly like him. nice, tender and sweet."

Awww Kyu!

spring said...

yes....liezle.. me too... last night watched it and attached to it so much.. kyu is such a cute and sweetie.. so innocent when he kiss... hehe.. love to repeat and repeat again...:) that becomes main topic among my TS friends too... we are crying over kyu kissing to the gal and some more the gal pat our sweet kyu butt...hehe.. we r jealous..haha.. and some said they have 7NG for that kiss scene.. make us cry over more...haha..
i wanna continue see other scene too.. anticipating for the whole drama... wish will come out DVD as well... want to get it for sure...

Anonymous said...

Liezle, thanks for the vid...to all-who-love-KyuJoong-just-like-me...totally,totally agree with your sentiments..i wish i was the one, i kept imagining^^...was also wondering how he felt when they took 7NGs for that scene...i know a lot loves the SS501 but seeing Kyu on the screen kissing a girl...ugh! i don't like it! especially the girl.... i don't know, my heart is aching^.` booohoo (A)