Tuesday, October 13, 2009

screencaps of SETI ep 3

I've been wanting to post these screencaps from SETI episode 3 since seeing them posted on SS601.com by 휘시아. But I couldn't because the images do not upload well in my computer at work. It must be because it's high quality and kinda heavy. Anyway, since i'm hope I'm posting it now. Thanks to PEACE of http://peace501.ivyro.net/.

Kyu Jong is ♡ ♡ ♡




























Btw, please watch of for the English sub of epsidose 3. Panda Brenda is done with the translation and shirbogurl21 will edit the video [i hope she won't be that busy since her flight to Taiwan will be later. Have fun Shirley!].

P. S. If there's anyone know who knows the flight details of SS501 to Taiwan and their hotel may I ask you to please email me at liezle_eleven@yahoo.com? Heaps of thanks!

P.P.S. cagali posted on her blog, SS501UFO, SS501 flight sked. Thanks cagali.

SS501 flight schedule is as the followings:

15 October
Asiana Airline OZ711,
Arrival 13:35,
Terminal 2

18 October
Asiana Airline OZ712,
Departure time: 14:35,
Terminal 2

thanks to Mariposa too for the email. ^^

7 comments:

eunice said...

Liezle !
May i ask why are the photos in a whole row ?
I liked the ones in SETI episode 1.
Those invidual ones, i hope its that way.

Thanks ! (:

marge0256 said...

there are some shots wherein Kyu really looks like leader! :)

eunice said...

Thanks so much liezle !
Could you do it the same for epsiode 3 screenshots ? :X
Am i asking too much :X
Sorry if i did.

Thanks ! (:

eunice said...

I meant epsiode 2's screenshots ? :X


Thanks !

quizzy said...

hi liezle...

so SETI episode 3 eng subbed is available already..
here's the site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_A8bIcUeo8&feature=player_embedded

thanks for this, i must also say kyu somehow looks like leader at times... hehe

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the snapshots. Kyu's pout is cute. :D

J_Girl said...

I agree with Marge..at certain angles Kyu looks a lot like leader! Especially the 2nd from top pic..almost identical!

Kyu is so adorable in this drama! I've only seen the first episode so I need to catch up but he makes a cute couple with the girl.