Friday, October 16, 2009

[videos] SS501 arrival in Taiwan

annyonghaseyo!

i'm here is seoul now! did i miss so much?

shirley you lucky lady i'm so envious!!!! waahhhh jung min and kyu jong remember you!!!

geez, while on the way here my mind is in taiwain. been itching to get an internet connection but cannot. and when we get to the place where we are staying my friends want to go out right away to eat. anyway, i'm back and i'll be updating my blog now. sorry guys for the delay.

here are the first things that i saw on SS601.com. videos of the SS501 arriving inTaiwan. Thanks to all uploaders!

Leader is looking so damn good in his new haircut! and he seems to have gained some weight. his cheeks are fuller.







6 comments:

bbmag said...

hi hi!
just in case you need to update yourself with today's stuff quickly, you can check out my updates HERE

i know it's all of 5 pages, but you can just read my SS501-related postings in this thread.

have fun in seoul!

liliya said...

Hey Liezle,

I was guessing that you might be on your way to Korea.

Enjoy!

liliya

liezle said...

bb, thanks for letting me know that you guys are doing live update on SG Triple S. hee, just like what we do in BYJ events right.

~liezle

liezle said...

hey there liliya. you guessed it right i'm in seoul now. hee, it's almost 5am and i'm still awake. got to go now since i8'll be waking up in 2 to 3 hrs. later again.

liezle

Unknown said...

my day is brighter already!!!! ajajaja

so happy...

Thank u!

shirbo said...

and and the cti tv one...look at kyu's shirt...look familiar??