Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Warner Music Phils to release SS501 Albums

Got an email from a member of TripleS Philippines asking a favor if I can post in my blog the information that they got from Warner Music Philippines. Hmm, and who am I to say no. It's my pleasure to post anything here related to SS501 that would help in any way promote them.

So fans from the Philippines read this...

Warner Music Philippines will release SS501 Albums (CDs+DVDs), namely SUPER HITS, Deja Vu & Find this October. According to them, they have recently found out about the boys' market in the Philippines and that they'll release the cds to address the growing demands of SS501 fans in the Philippines.

* Schedule of release will be announced soon.
* Also, there are news from some sources that SS501 "MIGHT" come to the Philippines anytime between December and January 2010.

11 comments:

♀I-ROM♫ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♀I-ROM♫ said...

hi liezle...are you from manila? do they also sell it here in Cebu? i'm really excited!!! please, please, please reply...thank you so much!

^_^

Unknown said...

Is his for real? I'm sooo excited!!!!!

Anydandy said...

FO REAL?!!
The CD was great but them coming here is EVEN GREATER AND SO MUCH BETTER!

Ohmyfreakinggosh.
I think I'm fainting.

spring said...

ohhh.... liezle... glad for Philippines fans... yesss.. grow market in Philippines as well.. i think i remember correctly as you r from Philippines.. so glad for you and rest there as SS501 might come to there anytime. wish they will...:)

fluffysmile said...

ahhh!!!!! :D
goodthing we're returning to the Phils. this Dec.
i even call my fellow TripleS here in Dubai to inform them regarding this issue :))!

ahhhh!!!!
can't really believe this,
as a fan there's no need to DL or to ship their CDs all the way from HK to Dubai xD!!!

grrrr need to be extra thrifty to be able to avail their CDs and go to Fanmeets ^^

hannah hernandez said...

PLEASE please let it be true.!!!
I can finally buy their albums here on the country..!!!! omo
but dec 2010??? so loooonnnng.!!!!!
cant they make it march.....
seriously going gaga right now..thanks

quizzy said...

wow... this is good news liezle..
i and others from tsph are actually planning to go to HK.. but if they come here then its good.. il support them fully on the albums!!

thanks liezle, also i shared this very good news in tsph!!

jerseyno13 said...

I just fainted when I read this...
OMG!!! I want to shout for joy because I'm so happy (I might die of happiness right) to hear about this. I'm gonna buy every CD and DVD that Warner will release. Whoa!!! And they're coming... I'm SOOOO EXCITED...

veith said...

FOR REAL?!!!! I so so so hope the information is all true... I can't contain myself...i'm in the office and smiling brightly in front of the monitor hahahaha

Thanks for the info liezle :)

Anonymous said...

OMG.....i can't sleep in excitement 'bout this info. i hope they will visit philippines by end of march or april 2010. I'll be home for vacation. I have to ask my friends now to inquire and reserve me a copy of all the CD's & DVD's they are going to release.

million thanks liezel^ ^

vel