Thursday, April 15, 2010

[pix] hyun joong @ the airport 04.14.10

I got this from this blog. Thanks to doramera for the tip on Kim Hyun Joong Thread at Soompi. There are more but I didn't post them since they're blurry.



At the last picture, you can even see him waving to the fans.

Btw, I just read translation of another fan account that happened in the hotel where Leader is staying on Kim Hyun Joong Thread at Soompi and it seems that there's a group of fans that gave Leader a scare when they chased him down in the street and inside the hotel. This group of fans were surrounding him and he quicken his pace with his head held low and with a panic stricken face. One of the fans even stuck her foot and arms on the the elevator to prevent it from closing. Hotel receptionist with the help of other people have to come in and stop the fans from cornering Hyun Joong.

Geez, i hope that this will never happen again. It's okay to look, scream and even ask them pleasantly but please no chasing. We fans should know that there is a limitation on what we should do when we see our idols.

7 comments:

Zz said...

I heard there was some incidence at the Hotel the night before that made he really scared. Fans were chasing him and cornered him into the elevator or something. What's that all about?

liezle said...

I Zz! I just added the gist of what i read on soompi.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Oh gee! What's wrong with those fans. He must be really scared. I can believe they actually cornered him into the elevator, and even prevented it from closing or moving. That's horrible.
Well, i would scream if I saw him too, but not to a point of putting him into a hostile situation.

maryho2323 said...

Leader need to be chaperone wherever he goes...Much as I love to read those stalking account of our Leader, but I will never support such high handed method to stalk him this way. Much as we love him, we should respect him and I'm sure, there is a limit to it too. We can always request a handshake, autograph, photo but never demand while he is not on any official event.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I hope he only has good memory for Spain.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely a big NO NO! Very upsetting to hear this kind of news. This is the reason why his managers has to be tough. It's okay to be excited but the fans have to know their limitations too. We should RESPECT and give him some distance. I just hope this doesn't leave a tainted impression for him especially on the last day there...tsk tsk!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!, I hope Leader will be fine. -sigh-, Yaa! Fandom should be fun, fun for you as a Fan and for him as an Idol.
Please grow up girls.