Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[pix] they could never go wrong in white

I've said this many times, SS501 in white.

Thanks to Sudal for again sending these photos in my inbox. They are from rmdkdl.com. I really appreciate the shutterbug of rmdkdl for capturing not only Young Saeng on some of the photos but the other members as well.

Check the following photos. Btw, they're better seen enlarge, so if I were you I'll go and click the photo . ^^

To all those who adore Young Saeng... enjoy this post. ^_^

REMEMBER : Enlarge the pix. You'll ♥ each of them.

Jung Min is pouting after taking a gulp of water.

Geez, those sinful pants make me blush.

Kyu Jong may have the longest coat but check his shirt
his tummy is showing. ^^ Maknae and Young Saeng
has the lowest and widest opening v-neckline. Leader
look hellishly sexy on his white buttoned top. Jung Min
has the most conservative shirt again. And amongst
the members I think he's the only one wearing a black
shirt underneath his white tee [you could actually see'
the tee in some of the vids ^^]

Argh! Really those pants...

If YS is a girl, he seats like a well trained young lady.

YS with the lucky fan.

Ain't he just sexy doing what he's doing?

According to the members of SS501, YS is the member who
has a good body amongst them. Leader even said that
he's a well proportioned body . Waahh... can we see? Can we see?




He's pouting! Cute!



He's pouting again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...they are dashing, princes in white, princes in sinceful pants.
YS is absolute adorable, and cute. I love everything about him, but I have to say that other members have better bodies, legs.., He has the best voice though.

Anonymous said...

YS has a sexy upper chest (broad shoulder/wide) no doubt about it just watch their "im ur man" productions. if YS has leader's tummy i think he'll be perfect and oh plus JM's long legs. thats just my opinion but i still super love and adore YS no matter what.

Anonymous said...

KIM HYUN JOONG is PERFECTION!

those white pants make me a sinner too! hahaha

Anonymous said...

leader look like an angel in white .. ahh what a sexy angel he is...