Thursday, April 22, 2010

[Vid] Goo Hye Sun says "Kim Hyun Joong is a Loyal Man"

Much thanks Marvie for sharing with us there this vid and translation from AKP.

Nice words from Hye Sun for Hyun Joong. With what she said, I'm assuming that they still communicate with each other.

English Trans : SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong where she stated:He’s a very loyal person, very friendly and personable. When you’re in trouble, he’ll show up like Superman.”

Credit : (English Translation) All Kpop / Video : 아하 egloos + 3kimheopark@youtube

P.S. It just hit me that Hyun Joong is like Ji Ho in BOF. Always there when Jandi needs him. ^_^ Anyway, I've read and heard that Leader is really such a great friend. And I believe that he's really loyal to his friends as we still hear him always talk about meeting up with his high school friends despite his status now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I've a friend like him, I'll be very happy! Too bad, he's too far from me.

newyorkcitygirl said...

I am just amazed how he can still keep in touch with his friends, my hats off to him, he's such a good person and yes it really reminds me of Jihoo sunbae

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud to be one of his fans.
how well he was not only to his friends but to all those . I love him so much....

Anonymous said...

I agree with Liezle that KHJ is doing what Jihoo did in BOF in spite of the fact he claims he is different from Jihoo .Even Hye Sun said in another interview,"even when acting your real self show somehow".So there's Jihoo in KHJ.